The online racing simulator
Quote from arrechee :Hello,

Only two points:

.I dont use ilegal programs to gear box

.I can prove that i did not cheat.

No more complain and GO more fast in a HL

probably you dont, but what about pecholobo and zanini...
The Macro is an un-fair advantage as it's not technically part of the game. It's technically 3rd party there-fore not affiliated with teh game at all. Sure it's possible but it would be like taking performance enhancing drugs. You will get found out. And you will NOT win your Appeal. You're competetive life will be OVER. If you have a reputation for using this cheat, you will not be accepted into the community. If you are pressing the clutch manualy, generally, it will fluxuate as to how much you hold the clutch, button or no button.

Only two points:

I find it very odd that this is your first and only post on the forums.. By chance you seem to have gone on a thread where your name was mentioned. Is it just me, or are all you spanish cheaters friends with each other? Do all Spanish cheat? Or do all Spanish people know other Spaniards??
Quote from RocksGt :As far as I know he come back to LFS after some months focused on his karting races, he changed his old PC and he started testing new configurations, views, etc... so it's possible he started with autoclutch and then moved to clutch button if he found it quicker or better for controlling the car .

Which pretty much takes us to the point of what Glenn67 found with his testing. That there's a flaw in the autoclutch routine, and it is inferior to manual clutching.

Quote :The only thing I know for sure is that he DO NOT use the macro. If anyone wants to accuse him for doing then he may show a better reason than LFS-World showing he uses button clutch and that he's beat a few WR's (he owns 3 at the moment).

I've known about arrechee for many years, and I know he is very fast, regardless of using autoclutch or not. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to undermine his natural ability to go fast. We're just trying to get the devs to even out the obvious speed difference between the different shift methods. Making it fair for everyone.

Quote :And the choice of hybrid in the UF1 it's very common, they heat faster and get better times by sliding the car a bit on the closed bendings

Yeah, but in the XRG? I tried it and the car was veeeery uncontrollable.

Only two points:

Hi,

Do you mind posting a short guide on how you do the manual shifting?
Just so we can compare it to the other methods.
Quote from chanoman315 :probably you dont, but what about pecholobo and zanini...

We don't know more about pecholobo than you do
Zanini also race at our league, but I don't know if he uses the macro or not.

Quote from BlueFlame :I find it very odd that this is your first and only post on the forums.. By chance you seem to have gone on a thread where your name was mentioned. Is it just me, or are all you spanish cheaters friends with each other? Do all Spanish cheat? Or do all Spanish people know other Spaniards??

arrechee don't speak english, so he doesn't read this forum. I warned him that he has been named at this particular thread for using something considered unfair by the community. When I warned him I was convinced that he actually use the macro as some people were saying that as a fact and I know some people do a serious investigation of this topic.
But when I talked to him he said that he never used that macro and he barely know what I was talking about, believe or not, that's your problem

And yes, the spanish community are a big one and we know each others, but take a look at LFS-World and count how many spanish racers use clutch button. As far as I know there are three racers arrechee (who doesn't use the macro), -M- (who pretend to before this discussion raises and failed miserably at cheating :ices_rofl) and Zanini (that I sent a PM to him but I don't have any answer, maybe he didn't read it yet :shrug.
If you have a problem with spanish people and want to fingerpoint us at least show any prove of what you say
#407 - -M-
Quote from BlueFlame :I find it very odd that this is your first and only post on the forums.. By chance you seem to have gone on a thread where your name was mentioned. Is it just me, or are all you spanish cheaters friends with each other? Do all Spanish cheat? Or do all Spanish people know other Spaniards??

Quote from arco :Hi,

Do you mind posting a short guide on how you do the manual shifting?
Just so we can compare it to the other methods.

My old sidewinder non-ff have 6 buttons,3 in left and 3 right.The higest left button asigned to clutch on menu/options/controls.

My method is press the clutch button and gear at the same time to up or down gears.
Thanks arrechee. I tried it but failed at mastering it. My fingers got very confused. But I can see someone more nimble-fingered being able to do it properly.
I use clutch button the same way. You assign a button to clutch, you then assign a button to gear up and another button to gear down. Then when you want to gear up you press the gear up and clutch butto nat the same time. Or you can hold the clutch button down and hit the gear up button although this is slower.

I thought auto clutch was left intentionally slow giving people who are willing to learn manual clutch a feeling of improvment? There for auto clutch should be kept slow, I can see why anyone would have an excuse for not using it, I can manual/button clutch on a ps2 joypad, iv know people who manual/key clutch on keyboard. You have to go through more effort to manual clutch therefor it should be faster.

Then it begs the question should button clutch be allowed to be faster than pedal clutch???? thats where this argument/debate should be at.
Quote from lil chris :I use clutch button the same way. You assign a button to clutch, you then assign a button to gear up and another button to gear down. Then when you want to gear up you press the gear up and clutch butto nat the same time. Or you can hold the clutch button down and hit the gear up button although this is slower.

I thought auto clutch was left intentionally slow giving people who are willing to learn manual clutch a feeling of improvment? There for auto clutch should be kept slow, I can see why anyone would have an excuse for not using it, I can manual/button clutch on a ps2 joypad, iv know people who manual/key clutch on keyboard. You have to go through more effort to manual clutch therefor it should be faster.

Then it begs the question should button clutch be allowed to be faster than pedal clutch???? thats where this argument/debate should be at.

"Learn manual clutch". Pray tell what tapping an extra button whilst pulling the paddle has taught about a manual clutch in any way at all. I might as well say that I should get some reward for having a button to press it and a button to release it, or reversed steering, it's nonsense. Button clutch IS still an automatic clutch, you deserve no advantage at all for using it.

I think he's not stupid and when someone (actually a crew) accuses him he might want to defend himself.. And yeah, pretty much all spanish racers know themselves as most of them (if not all) race in the spanish league.

And stop with the "spaniards are cheaters", it's f***ing retarded.
Quote from sinbad :Button clutch IS still an automatic clutch, you deserve no advantage at all for using it.

Well Button clutch already has an advantage over automatic clutch, as far as I know I can click the button clutch and gear up faster than I would with an automatic clutch. I think it was Glenn who also proved this in an earlier post?

If button clutch or pedal clutch was not faster than autoclutch, what would the point be using them when you have no apparent advantage other than shooting your self with more work to do and for the sake of realism on the pedals??? I know thats only my opinion on the subject and people have differern ideas. Its always interesting hearing other peoples
Quote from diablo21 :I think he's not stupid and when someone (actually a crew) accuses him he might want to defend himself.. And yeah, pretty much all spanish racers know themselves as most of them (if not all) race in the spanish league.

And stop with the "spaniards are cheaters", it's f***ing retarded.

You should see it on FPS games too, No wonder why .es has almost no pro gamer teams. Because at the LAN's obviously they can't use their Wallhacks when people can see them doing it.
Quote from arco :Thanks arrechee. I tried it but failed at mastering it. My fingers got very confused. But I can see someone more nimble-fingered being able to do it properly.

i think it works just the same as the macro... i'd guess that .3 slower than the macro... human reaction against pc reaction.
PC FTW?
Quote from chanoman315 :i think it works just the same as the macro... i'd guess that .3 slower than the macro... human reaction against pc reaction.
PC FTW?

Yes they both accomplish the same thing, while still being faster than autoclutch. If it's true they intentionally made autoclutch slower than manual clutching, then it's a real shame. I would think that the majority of drivers don't have a clutch axis available.
Its not a fact they made the AutoClutch intentionally slower just my thoughts on it Im sure if they wanted to they could speed up the autoclutch shift ingame, probably the same command/macro as the "macro" going around infact. Infact using the autoclutch is like using a slower version of the macro
Would people think if arrechee, pecholobo or zannini blow up some of yours WR with autocluch?
Quote from Emilio :Would people think if arrechee or zannini blow up some of yours WR with autocluch?

They should try.
They have already done..
Re done their current laps with AC? nyet.
Arreche in patch X.... but now i dont see a WR of them in autoclutch
Quote from arco :That said, as long as someone beats my wrs fair and square, I won't use such a method trying to get it back. However, if they do use such a script, then I might do it too in order to reclaim it.

if you think about this for a little while, the implications and where does this all lead us... you will understand why i never hold the "first" or the "best" in high regard. most of the times i consider the second best to be a better participant all around. ( if you think that "being second doesn't mean he didn't cheat" yeah, well... he might've cheated, but he didn't win, which agrees with not deserving a win. ... contrast that to the winner who, since cheating, doesn't deserve the win, but gets the win and the accolades of being "best")

Is this a cheat?
(625 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG