Hi-res (80 MB)

I'll be glad for comments (as always )

Previous vids:
Speed
Cool vid Great job on the editing part.
Didn't quite like the music however.

I'm guessing this is from LXO since I see myself in there a couple of times. :P
Nice video mate
Quote from evilpimp :Cool vid Great job on the editing part.
Didn't quite like the music however.

I'm guessing this is from LXO since I see myself in there a couple of times. :P

Yea, music was mandatory for the challenge, don't really like it too.
2 clips from LXO, else from eTm.
-
(bmwe30m3) DELETED by bmwe30m3
Music fit quite well, the name of the movie didn't... Good movie still. I enjoyed it.
Nice and good music
8/10
Nice one, great editing, filled with actions.
I think the music fit well, as does the name of the movie. Typically I don't like that kind of music but I enjoyed the way it changed my perspective of what I was watching.
#9 - Bean0
I like it, lots.
Music goes well, good to watch as a viewer
Quote from squidhead :Music fit quite well, the name of the movie didn't...

I could try to get the passion into it, if you tell me where is that.. "mistake". PM or here, I would really appreciate of particular examples.

Anyway, thanks for all comments.
Quote from Itar (CZ) :I could try to get the passion into it, if you tell me where is that.. "mistake". PM or here, I would really appreciate of particular examples.

Quote from BigTime :I think the music fit well, as does the name of the movie.

The music made it passionate.
Very nice, I give it 8,75/10.
Quote from Itar (CZ) :I could try to get the passion into it, if you tell me where is that.. "mistake".

It's not that much of a mistake mate, The thing is you called it passion, but shown some great racing (which is done in LX), The action takes away the focus from the LX and gives it to the racing itself. If you would like to make a "Passion for a car" video you should have concentrated on the car itself (like you did in the very beginning)

This is just me though. You can ignore the old fart like me the movie was good
Quote from squidhead :It's not that much of a mistake mate, The thing is you called it passion, but shown some great racing (which is done in LX), The action takes away the focus from the LX and gives it to the racing itself. If you would like to make a "Passion for a car" video you should have concentrated on the car itself (like you did in the very beginning)

This is just me though. You can ignore the old fart like me the movie was good

I see now. Well I'm not accustomed to ignore anybody's reply(ies), so thanks for specification of that thing .

Bigtime> Anyway, I hope I mustn't use it again as it was quite hard to listen to it during making of vid
Nice video wel done only not great fan of clasical music

But was somebuddy using my DeLL skin could you check?
would be cool if the guy did use it
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Nice video wel done only not great fan of clasical music

But was somebuddy using my DeLL skin could you check?
would be cool if the guy did use it

DeLL skin? Which one is it? I can take a look.
Very interesting start, very well edited and that shows some effort.
The music ... well it fits the video, but not my kind of music, but that's a diferent story.
Good job.
Quote from FOX 1977 :Very interesting start, very well edited and that shows some effort.
The music ... well it fits the video, but not my kind of music, but that's a diferent story.
Good job.

What "is" your type of music fox?
9 / 10

Nice video, awesome music, nice scenes, nice cut, nice editing.
i have really enjoyed this video, good work.
Quote from unknownrisks :What "is" your type of music fox? :P

Hehehe.... Well my favorite Band is Foo Fighters. But i do like other stuff.
Quote from FOX 1977 :Hehehe.... Well my favorite Band is Foo Fighters. But i do like other stuff.

I have got one album from them, but... well no inspiration for movie in their music

Thanks for all comments
Want moar!11one_1 This was a very nicely made video, the syncronisation with the music was perfect, and it also fitted the scenes quite well. Thumbs up, and I really hope to see some more of your work, as good as this one, or better ;D
Quote from MataGyula :Want moar!11one_1 This was a very nicely made video, the syncronisation with the music was perfect, and it also fitted the scenes quite well. Thumbs up, and I really hope to see some more of your work, as good as this one, or better ;D

Thanks. Don't know, where it gone be. Just now it's about 6 moths per one movie

Quote from Kraniwani :i have really enjoyed this video, good work.

Now I'm really pleased . I learned a lot of from your vids. Especially about camera work.
moving on from fox's choice of music, thats a great movie, a unusual choice of soundtrack to say the least, but it doesnt not work, so no critisism from me about it. I agree with squidhead, a few more shots "admiring" the LX would of been good, being its the passion about it. As he said, it does seem like just racing, a suggestion is maybe show other uses of the LX? cruising, or on rally track or drifting or whatever? 10/10 at 0:50-0:55, the shot changing 3 times keeping the car in the middle.

Overall a 8/10 movie from me

The LX Passion
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG