The online racing simulator
Oh god, I have to self-quote myself again...

Quote from tonyonparas :Tony Lönnström will show up there (hopefully)
I´m not big fan of these "big" GTR:s, but at least we get to drive with the best of em. I like XRR the best, but this is the easiest drive.

So, does anyone dare to tell some numbers. My best flying lap so far is 1.11.xx. Not really done any standing laps yet..

Sorry Tony, I don't know how I missed that the first time but your added in the right spot.
1st lap i did a 1 10
2nd lap i crashed
3rd lap a 08.9

just use setupgrid's set
I'll be there.
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Taha El Alaoui will most likely miss it.

Man I hate this. I keep missing H2H I think I missed last SRcup race too.

Going to watch the NASCAR race @ montreal saturday so won't be there :S. (not oval, circuit gilles villeneuve)

It'll be my first time watching a race irl so...
Well have some fun, gonna miss ya there but maybe if I get my G25 I will catch up to you in points.
Lol thanks. It can't be hard getting 0 points? :P
LOL! I can't believe I had to look to see you had 0 points! Looks like I will rival you going into the final 2 rounds since you won't be here during this event. It's ok cause I probably won't have my wheel, but I certainly hope I do.
xD man sucks to miss these events. I hope I don't miss the last one at least. The legendary one. :P
Yea, that one will be where I own you . . . So you can't miss it.
I won't be there. In the middle of a move and I won't have internet at the new place.
Jo Vegard Goderstad
Jakub Šimek will be there pwning himself
Quote from Kdovi :Jakub Šimek will be there pwning himself

Gave up on my fifth place?
No, I just have to buy it
It's un-buy-able... You'll have to earn it
Zednek Kagash is in.
Yay, the aliens are invading Head-to-Head!
Not true, i suck with FZR.
At least i will watch you guys (popcorn and cola ready).
Quote from Kid222 :Zednek Kagash is in.

Oh that's a lot easier to write, no need to open the charmap.

But you typo'ed your first name didn't you?
Quote from de Souza :But you typo'ed your first name didn't you?

Nope, it's how i heard it in last broadcasting, as guys probably were not sure, how to spell it. But it sounded funny to me.
Quote from Kid222 :Nope, it's how i heard it in last broadcasting, as guys probably were not sure, how to spell it. But it sounded funny to me.

But correctly it sounds like Zdenyek

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG