The online racing simulator
Head-to-Head: Summer Series '08 - Event 3
Here you should sign-up to confirm yourself, talk about pre-race and post race things and check out the results after Event 3. FZR at Blackwood Reverse (BL1R). Remeber to practice.

Confirm by typing your real name in the post.

Confirmed List:
--------------

1) Tim Beaudet
2) Eduardo de Souza
3) Michael Passingham
4) Patrik Seidler
5) Tony Lönnström
6) Matthew Beattie
7) Kasper Johnsen
8) Niko Puntola
9) Stefan Alfons
10) Donaciano Martinez
11) Jack Ward
12) Nolan Scott
13) Felix Funke
14) Jo Vegard Goderstad
15) Jakub Šimek
16) Zednek Kagash
17) Chris Kartsen
Patrik Seidler will be there.

Not looking forward to it at all, though. I don't like the GTRs.
Whhooops! Been so busy with Real life things and the results on Event 2 that I totally forgot to open this up for confirmations and such!!
Tony Lönnström will show up there (hopefully)
I´m not big fan of these "big" GTR:s, but at least we get to drive with the best of em. I like XRR the best, but this is the easiest drive.

So, does anyone dare to tell some numbers. My best flying lap so far is 1.11.xx. Not really done any standing laps yet..
I tried some hotlapping yesterday and my best was a 1:09.0. I can do a 1:08, but it's bloody hard to drive this combo on the limit.

That or I just can't make setups.
#6 - J@tko
I will not be there.

Odd, because I thought that this didn't clash with the LFSBC, but turns out it does
#7 - AMB
Matthew Beattie will be there and with no connection problems this time.

#8 - Kaw
Kasper Johnsen is in!
#9 - AMB
Quote from tonyonparas :1.11.xx. Not really done any standing laps yet..

Just done 5 offline laps, my fastest lap was 1:08.3, my online pb is 1:09.1.
#10 - AMB
Right guys I just downloaded a set, i've changed the brakes, downforce and pressures, let me know what you think,

Be warned it's a handful
Attached files
FZR_bl1r_AMB.set - 132 B - 822 views
#11 - AMB
Replay and new set attached with crazy wings

1:08.7 this time, 3/6 downforce.

edit: new pb 1:08.1, with crazy df set, attached,
Attached files
FZR_bl1r test.set - 132 B - 880 views
3^s6 wings - 1^c08.7.spr - 87.6 KB - 220 views
Awesome, glad to hear people practicing and working on sets this time around. Hoping for another great event!
Stefan Alfons will be there.
if is this Saturday... ill be there
Donaciano Martinez
Does anyone have a set that isn't a handful?
#16 - AMB
yes try the first one i posted, sensible wings, was from team inferno, but i changed some things.
Quote from AMB :yes try the first one i posted, sensible wings, was from team inferno, but i changed some things.

The one where you said "be warned, it's a handful"?
#18 - AMB
lol yes that one, it's actually nothing compared to my 3/6 df set, the first one is fine, has 10 wing rear more than enough, now the 3/6 is a whole nother story....
What a stupid car!!!

If I try to push just a bit, I spin. If I drive safe, I can't get below 1:12. :gnasher:
-
(jwardy) DELETED by jwardy
Quote from zeugnimod :What a stupid car!!!

If I try to push just a bit, I spin. If I drive safe, I can't get below 1:12. :gnasher:

Doing better than me! (1: 13: xx with 6 laps...) back when we tested the combos. However we had a tie and I knew it would be a good combo for the event. I still don't have my G25 back from logitech, almost 3 to 4 weeks since I sent it in, but apparently they are still on back order and I might get it Friday...
EDIT better ask before looking like a noob what day is this lol?
Today is Monday. The event will be on Saturday August 2nd
#23 - Kaw
DAMNIT!
I was doing a lap that was ½ second faster than wr on last split. But then I blew it and lost it all. But i am 0.08 from wr so far. Gonna get it tomorow!
I think I will miss this event as well. Seems to be a great combo. Good luck!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG