The online racing simulator
LFSTweak, almost there :D
(85 posts, closed, started )
I have send Bob a PM for his approval, so I can release it

If I receive a message with approval, you will see a new topic in unofficial add-ons
Quote from Patrick v H :I have send Bob a PM for his approval, so I can release it

If I receive a message with approval, you will see a new topic in unofficial add-ons

oooo cant wait
Quote from Patrick v H :I have send Bob a PM for his approval, so I can release it

Sweet, how many cars are there? Just the 3 or all of them?
Quote from scoobyrbac :Sweet, how many cars are there? Just the 3 or all of them?

At the moment just 3, XRG, XFG, FMB.

But when I have more, I'll release them too
Quote from Patrick v H :At the moment just 3, XRG, XFG, FMB.

But when I have more, I'll release them too

wow no XRT?
#56 - Byku
After XRT have been taken from LFS, it was encrypted... or sth ;D.
cool ill need a s2 lisence then
yeah, then buy one
You can easily get an XRT... tune the XRG And imagine a wing at the rear of it
btw, will i be able to change tires and tire sizes?
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :btw, will i be able to change tires and tire sizes?

Not at the moment because I'm fishing for the S1/S2 cars

UPDATE: Bob didn't approve my LFS version because the licensecheck isn't working (properly) ....
Quote from Töki (HUN) :You can easily get an XRT... tune the XRG And imagine a wing at the rear of it

<sarcasm> good idea </sarcasm>
Aw man....that sucks.
unlucky.

Hi Bob i know you are here
Quote from Patrick v H :Not at the moment because I'm fishing for the S1/S2 cars

UPDATE: Bob didn't approve my LFS version because the licensecheck isn't working (properly) ....

Whats up with it? I thought you said you had tested it and it was working. Keep going though, you'll make a lot of people happy!
Quote from mcintyrej :Whats up with it? I thought you said you had tested it and it was working. Keep going though, you'll make a lot of people happy!

Yeah, at my and cousin's place, the demo check works perfectly. But Bob said it didn't so I believe him.
mmm... keep working
I don't know what else to say. I loaded LFS unlocked and it worked. I locked LFS, restarted both apps... and it still worked. Absolutely no difference.

I'll try it on the other PC in a minute to see if it's any different.
yay thanks! what do you mean lfs locked? n s2? or... what?
Memory modifying programs such as this can only be released on this forum if they meet the requirements laid down by the dews and the mods. Only working for licenced users is one such requirement (the largest one, in fact). So you're outta luck until you cough up some cash, I'm afraid.
Bob did you restart LFS, that may've interfered with it abit. Just a thought though really.
Quote from Bob Smith :Memory modifying programs such as this can only be released on this forum if they meet the requirements laid down by the dews and the mods. Only working for licenced users is one such requirement (the largest one, in fact). So you're outta luck until you cough up some cash, I'm afraid.

ill get some cash
Quote from samforey12345 :Bob did you restart LFS, that may've interfered with it abit. Just a thought though really.

The fact he managed to do it without a license says that it doesn't work and shouldn't be released.

I've got no experience on coding so don't take this advice too seriously - but isn't there just a memory address thats either "Demo", "S1" or "S2"? I'm sure you could just code an if:blabla=demo goto: error screen. Sort of thing. If that makes any sense at all.

Quote from chavm481 :ill get some cash

I'm just interested in why your only motivation to buy the game seems to be a tweak program? There's hundreds of hours of great competitive racing fun to be had without any mods at all so I don't see why a tweak would make you buy it. You havn't even driven 97% of the cars and tracks in the game.
its not only that... but the actual fun of racing with a real choice of cars... and a real choice of big tracks and customizable layouts
Ahem! note this... demo racers will not be able to use this app!!!!, only those who have a valid Live For Speed license will be able to. Just thought I'd clear that up now.
This thread is closed

LFSTweak, almost there :D
(85 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG