The online racing simulator
Wild One
(13 posts, started )
#1 - feat
Wild One
Meh, just found one pretty old vid, about couple months ago made that while Tenzo.R team was still alive.
Camera's are weird and shaky, don't know why i made them like that, so don't be mean.
Just had fun drifting with AI's, i think in that day i hadn't internet and wheel for some reason, so took keyboard and had some fun.
Enjoy, dont be rude.

Clicky!
Nice video feat..
..camera work is quite good
effects and action are sweet...+ i really luv that music
8/10
Just how slow WERE those XFRs?
#4 - feat
Those were AI on ''Newb'' level.
I hate HATE the song, and I dont know what that "FAIL!" was about, but I got a feeling that u were making fun on racers..

No points from me.
#6 - feat
Yes, in this movie i made like ''YE I HAVE BIG BALZ BECOZ IM DRIFTER'' or stuff ..
No offence here, it's just new sort of movie. Next one will be about racing, maybe next one about whole lfs.
And no, i'm not just a drifter, i love racing too.
Quote from feat :Yes, in this movie i made like ''YE I HAVE BIG BALZ BECOZ IM DRIFTER'' or stuff ..
No offence here, it's just new sort of movie. Next one will be about racing, maybe next one about whole lfs.
And no, i'm not just a drifter, i love racing too.

I dont have anything against drifters, at least they also mess around with cars, but when they start to say they are better than racers and get cocky; it pisses me off. It´s kinda like, this is a racing sim and racing is the main thing. Then some people just come to drift... awww! I dont need to finish this post. It would just ruin my day already
#8 - feat
Peace, i hate people like them too ..
Nice vid man...
Not a bad video.... not an awesome one too, but pretty "watchable".
I saw some effort into it...some mistakes here and there but... nice overall.
#11 - feat
Oh, nice to hear this from guy like you, FOX.
I'm totally making new vid',it probably will kick ass more then this.
Thanks.
Hehehe... i just hope you were not being sarcastic...

Keep them coming..... and do it like if your life depend on it.
I wanna see something great!! Gogogo!
#13 - feat
No, it wasn't sarcasm ofcourrse.
And yes, i will keep them coming.

Wild One
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG