The online racing simulator
oh nvm then.
diferent ip addreses i registered using my dads shops computer before. so now its a diferent ip on my compy
EDIT: what city should i starT?
I keep doing poo with my driver. I reset him once. Although i have joined a company.
Quote from master_lfs.5101 :diferent ip addreses i registered using my dads shops computer before. so now its a diferent ip on my compy
EDIT: what city should i starT?

anywhere in europe, please =]
EDIT: before buying a truck, join a company, then leave once you have, you get a discount (sneaky i know)
Quote from anbiddulph :anywhere in europe, please =]

but im in the usa no worries ill start in europe.

edit: Username: Mogey and im in london!
Quote from master_lfs.5101 :but im in the usa no worries ill start in europe.

edit: Username: Mogey and im in london!

be carefull with fatigue, never go higher than 11, you can fall asleep at the wheel(keyboared)
I always push it to 14. My truck pwns. It only cost around 4.5k and is in brill condition.
Quote from Luke.S :I always push it to 14. My truck pwns. It only cost around 4.5k and is in brill condition.

i got the most expensive one
Make: Freightliner Model: FLB
That is the one i have. I want to super charge it lol.
Quote from Luke.S :That is the one i have. I want to super charge it lol.

i got discount with a company =]
whats ur truckz username? send a message to mogey! lol
i'm luke s
wtf? lol
Quote :Dead heading from London to Paris will earn your driver $0.00 per mile, a total of $0.00 for the entire route. You will not face any late fees for this route but you are still asked to complete your trip on time.

it is cause it's a line lol.

I'm gonna make an account on my mum's pc so i have two. That one will be luke si
Quote from Luke.S :it is cause it's a line lol.

I'm gonna make an account on my mum's pc so i have two. That one will be luke si

no point, you cant transfer money
Short Trukz tutorial:

Before buying a truck, try to enter a compay because it will offer you a discount and get a 1000 $ loan, after that buy the best truck you could buy but keep enough money to buy a CB Radio. Never go past 10 fatigue points but if I do, just go untill 11 fatigue points, after that you will have a very high chance of getting a ticket from the police or you could crash your rig.If your truck can go over the speed limit, go +5 mph over it because you will not get a ticket for speeding, going higher then that will surely get you a speeding ticket.
i'm gonna reset my guy tomorrow.
lol why

edit: i should start Live for speed racers company soon
i have no cash. So i'm going to join a company and buy the cheapest truck.
Don't buy the 1981 Peterbilt 352, it's a rip off, trust me
Quote from BAMBO :Don't buy the 1981 Peterbilt 352, it's a rip off, thrust me

but thats what i bought
Possible company mottos: Truck fast, truck hard and always keep on trucking!
We deliver the goods faster then anyone (see attached picture two)
And one of this could be our logo:
Attached images
Cool truck.jpg
Jet-truck.jpg

Does anyone here play Trukz ?(browser game)
(382 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG