The online racing simulator
An old XRT skin that i have lost
(33 posts, started )
then can someone help me find it? it looks cool!
haha yeah i want it also....
You cant use it anyway, it's private.
Quote from Riders Motion :You cant use it anyway, it's private.

Oh well i'll find who made it and ask if i can use it. Or be one of those people who use it without permission, but i won't.
.inc -> Chris Cummins
So any news ?
Umm...No for you? You're a demo racer so you cannot use it even if you get it...
Quote from Dennis93 :you cant use it anyway

yeh he can, just use version x

or if he doesnt use x rename it to XRG..
Quote from DRiFT-BOY :yeh he can, just use version x

or if he doesnt use x rename it to XRG..

patch x is for freeloader noobs.
Quote from mutt107 :patch x is for freeloader noobs.

please explain why you sayd noobs. what makes him beginner if he uses patch X?
Quote from batteryy :please explain why you sayd noobs. what makes him beginner if he uses patch X?

people use the word 'noobs' for deferent purposes.
Yes but it didn't have a reason to be used there. Being a demo racer on Patch X doesnt make him a noob (in any definition). He's just a cheap ****.
Quote from Riders Motion :Yes but it didn't have a reason to be used there. Being a demo racer on Patch X doesnt make him a noob (in any definition). He's just a cheap ****.

yea i should of said that?
im gettin s1 in two weeks (-.-) and s2 in another few...
Why not Just buy the S2? It saves time and well u can get all the skins u want then
i might as well... yup ill do that after next week cause im tired of crap people driving and hitting everyone on purpose...
Quote from mutt107 :patch x is for freeloader noobs.

noobs?? really? well xrts r more challenging to drift, so noobs wouldnt be able to control it and the reason y i play patch x is coz im a 14 yr old kid and my perents wont buy this game, that i think isnt even worth buying so everyone that borght it got ripped big time
Hmm why you dont go to job, I bought licence with my own money when I was 12
Quote from DRiFT-BOY :noobs?? really? well xrts r more challenging to drift, so noobs wouldnt be able to control it and the reason y i play patch x is coz im a 14 yr old kid and my perents wont buy this game, that i think isnt even worth buying so everyone that borght it got ripped big time

not trying to pick a fight but the XRT is the easiest car to drift imo and with patch x it's a whole lot easier.... You should cut someone's grass a few times or wash a few cars and buy a license before you say it's not worth it. If you don't like it, then you don't like it but buying S2 might just change your mind
Quote from DRiFT-BOY :noobs?? really? well xrts r more challenging to drift, so noobs wouldnt be able to control it and the reason y i play patch x is coz im a 14 yr old kid and my perents wont buy this game, that i think isnt even worth buying so everyone that borght it got ripped big time

lfs is not a drifting sim its a racing sim.

*cough* freeloader *cough*
well the xrg is way to slow to drift...the xrt has a 12psi turbo and i love the ssssstututuu

and also i dnt hav a cc

demos better then s2 anyway s2 is full of u know it alls that r like 30 years old...
Quote from DRiFT-BOY :well the xrg is way to slow to drift...the xrt has a 12psi turbo and i love the ssssstututuu

and also i dnt hav a cc

demos better then s2 anyway s2 is full of u know it alls that r like 30 years old...

demo sucks s2 ownz demo is called demo for a reason you try then you buy.

(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG