The online racing simulator
An old XRT skin that i have lost
(33 posts, started )
well i dont have a credit card, thats y i like free games like drift city n such....just i think other people might agree, that lfs isnt a game worth buying, even s2, ive played s2 b4, i reckon demo x is funner...
Quote from DRiFT-BOY :well i dont have a credit card, thats y i like free games like drift city n such....just i think other people might agree, that lfs isnt a game worth buying, even s2, ive played s2 b4, i reckon demo x is funner...

Well maybe. But the people in S2 are alot nicer, think; no ramming fools, no typ1n laik dis and so on.

And we can call you noob, if you say X demo is funnier, well maybe its funnier but its easier also.

And if you cant drift in Z theres cruise servers too
ehh me and a few friends make local s2 servers with the crack and play wif s2 cars, i dont like them, the demo is way better in my opinion.
Quote from DRiFT-BOY :ehh me and a few friends make local s2 servers with the crack and play wif s2 cars, i dont like them, the demo is way better in my opinion.

:wave2:
Quote from mutt107 :lfs is not a drifting sim its a racing sim.

LFS is CAR DRIVING sim.
Offline there isnt ability to race (those st00pid rice bots doesnt count).
:haha: haha y are crackers so stupid. don't then know its wrong and illegal???. guess not well another cracker down lmao.
Quote from Shadowww :LFS is CAR DRIVING sim.
Offline there isnt ability to race (those st00pid rice bots doesnt count).

lfs is not a car DRIVING sim its a racing sim. read what it says on the lfs web site.

PS, sry to bump this thread.

An old XRT skin that i have lost
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG