The online racing simulator
Looking For A Team
(22 posts, started )
Looking For A Team
Im looking for an all around team to join. Im not a very good racer but I am willing to learn more. If the team is in any leagues I will try to be in some if I can.

Thanks

Scooby
Would there be any other teams that are recruiting?
say anything about yourself?
Quote from chanoman315 :say anything about yourself?

I know im supposed to, but thats the problem, I dont know what im supposed to say :ashamed:
Rising Pheonix Motorsports!
#7 - Kdovi
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Rising Pheonix Motorsports!

Old

Quote from scoobyrbac :I know im supposed to, but thats the problem, I dont know what im supposed to say :ashamed:

Something like what's your favourite combo, your aims, league experience... whatever comes to your mind
Total Torque MotorsportZ Race Season Starting Soon!! (mini races throughout) AND we are recruiting!

and we do all motorsports! (drift, racing, bangers, rally and moree)
More importantly than other offers.. What is is you can offer a team?
-
Looking for a drift team (FighterD) DELETED by FighterD
Quote from FighterD :Hello everybody!
I'm a 15 y/o drifter from Warsaw, in Poland. I'm playing LFS from 2003/2004 (I forgot). For now I'm going to Portugal for 10 days and I don't have any steering wheel (I will buy DFP after the comeback), so I will not be able to answer to your efforts, but I'm waiting

What? You missed the topic didn't you?
Quote from FighterD :Hello everybody!
I'm a 15 y/o drifter from Warsaw, in Poland. I'm playing LFS from 2003/2004 (I forgot). For now I'm going to Portugal for 10 days and I don't have any steering wheel (I will buy DFP after the comeback), so I will not be able to answer to your efforts, but I'm waiting

Why thank you for coming into my thread and taking over

Anyways thanks guys for all the help. But after thoughts I think im just going to stay teamless..
Hey scoobs, this is the DTP scooby I used to play with all the time, right? :P

Anyway, if you're ever willing, you can always check out Rising Phoenix Motorsports.
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :Hey scoobs, this is the DTP scooby I used to play with all the time, right? :P

Anyway, if you're ever willing, you can always check out Rising Phoenix Motorsports.

kinda late lol

every teamless person with skills has heard that and no one on the team tells em its always RM
I wish I knew what RM meant.
DecalWareRacing, now we arnt the biggest team going, only 10 members, but we make our selfs seen on servers to get us out there! We have our own Vent, if you wish to join a team, then we would be more than happy to take an application as at this time we are recruiting for racers!, We have just recently applied for OLFSL (Original LFS Leauge), for our team to be enterd. We will also be hosting our own events for other teams and racers to join, but this take time and planning. We want to be seen as a pleasant team, and we want to keep up a good reputation to get good racers through the door. If you wish to know more about DecalWareRacing, then you can ... Find us on our 24/7 server "DecalWareRacing"... add me on [email protected] or you can visit our team website, www.team.decalware.co.uk.

We look foward to hearing from you !...

Aaron Hambleton
DecalWareRacing Manager
#20 - MR_B
?
#21 - Jakg
hhaha lol

Looking For A Team
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG