The online racing simulator
Live For Speed - Bank robber lfs-bg.net
(25 posts, started )
I still can't believe I watched the full 7 minutes of that. Congratulations on superbly demonstrating how to skilfully get rammed, though.
Police brutality ftw
I laughed.

Music choice is great. Quality not so much.
Was thinking of getting a load of fast guys together so we could all rob a bank at the cruise servers, just to annoy them...
count me in.
Tell me when and where. I'm coming to watch.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Was thinking of getting a load of fast guys together so we could all rob a bank at the cruise servers, just to annoy them...

Has been done before . There was only 3 of us, all in UF1's, and the cops had RB4, FZ5, FXR (x3). It was at Fern Bay Black, apparantly you had to outrun the cops for like 5 minutes. We made it 4:55 and a RB4 hit our lead UF1 into a wall and said he was caught, eventhough he was still driving...

But if you want to do it again, I am all for it.
did u record it with your mobile phone

''Gimme you F*"#!#" Money or ill blow your hed of''
omg i just watched a replay... but in really, REALLY low qualty
I can see the realism 50 kilometers away. Great skills and editing.

What skills and what editing?
I just laughed my hed off at how awful that video was. BOSCHO I reckon you could possibly be the first person ever to be sued by youtube for wasting their bandwidth.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Was thinking of getting a load of fast guys together so we could all rob a bank at the cruise servers, just to annoy them...

Put me down... That's the only thing worth doing in cruise servers anyways. I wish it was still like the good ole days.
the quality is low because my net is slow .. my Supplier is changing the computers and the things .. and it times out in this server i had so much fun with the cops this is just small part of one pursuit but in the end i need to pay them 1500 $ but is fun
Right ill organise it and raise some money so we can have decent cars But we also need to decide which cruise server and arrange it with the guy that runs it or just randomly pop in Ill also try and get Raylien involved just for extra wowza's.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Thought id do a petition, if we have too many we can always have multiple bank robberys.

1 bank robber, 4 blockers!
Quote from BigTime :1 bank robber, 4 blockers!

Heck yeah!

Give me a XRT or LX4/6 and I'll show my stunt driving talents!

Oh, and lets try and do this on Fern bay or the city, because Aston is too flat out and I don't want to drive no GTR.
I think the ones that do bank crap are only on like WE or AS, i have enough [LTC] money to buy you a GTR i think from ages ago, still have an FZR too i think, ill have to rent it you or sumthin, ill figure it out. We should have 1 main guy then like huddle around him so if they try to hit him they just knock one of us out

EDIT: Heres the plan (worried by how much time i spent on this)...
Attached images
bank plan.jpg
i wanna see this, when is this gonna happen?
that sounds interesting. PM me if you need some extra blocking power. I'd love to get banned (again) from a cruise server.
i am banned from a cruise server too

maybe ill help too
Quote from androidxp :i Still Can't Believe I Watched The Full 7 Minutes Of That. Congratulations On Superbly Demonstrating How To Skilfully Get Rammed, Though.

+1
I want to be part of this plan too. PM me and i guarantee Trulli train of police cars behind.

For the vid: I would at least expect it to have some sort of "happy end", but it fails miserably.
haha chasing Bos4o

(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG