The online racing simulator
Max Payne trailer (looks shockingly good)
(38 posts, started )
Quote from MataGyula :Sorry for the offtopic, but what about Silent Hill?!

Haven't seen it.

But if Rottentomatoes.com rating has any thruth...?

Quote :And ontopic - I want Sami Järvi (the guy who is the "real" Max Payne) to be Max Payne in the film also. But who cares about what I want anywayz Still, it would be nice to see the actors from the game on the movie screen, and as someone on other forums mentioned, where the hell is Vladimir Lem ?!

The script writer Sami Järvi rent his face only for the first game. In the second one they used actors and Max got new face from Timothy Gibbs. My choice would have been James McCaffrey... who happen to be Max's voice in both of the games. He is a real actor and has that kind of "hard boiled NY cop" look:

http://images.google.com/image ... mes+mccaffrey&spell=1

If anyone has watched Rescue Me series, he's the one who plays the dead cousin. It was funny when I had been watching the series for a long time, then I suddenly realised he sounds familiar...

Quote from MataGyula :@Inouva - Squidhead was trying to point out, that Ludacris is black, young and slim, while Jim Bravura was white, old, and fat :P Ludacris is listed as that character on iMDB tho'
oh and btw, that realy was Sucre from PrisonBreak :P He's going to play Jack Lupino in the film. More on iMDB

Yep, another "good choice": traditional badass Italian-American mobster translates to... a wussy face wannabe Columbian drug lord?
Silent Hill was godawful aside from the visuals.
Looks good indeed, hopefully it delivers!
Oh god, I hope this isn't as crappy as Doom the movie, that was a horrible movie!
@deggis
Don't trust the film reviewers It's worth a look, imho.
on topic - Well obviously they aren't sticking to the game's world 100% ,but I realy want this film to be good and not just that average "rightontape" kind of movie :d If they eff it up, oh well, at least we'll get Max Payne 3 ... in a few years ; _ ;
Nice to see a Marylin Manson track on the trailer, should be expecting a dark metal soundtrack hopefully to fit the film
I would have liked to see Steven Seagal as Max
Oh those priceless bullet time scenes...

BTW, does Poets of the Fall have a role in the movie soundtrack?
Posters:

http://www.firstshowing.net/20 ... s-max-payne-promo-photos/
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=47118

New trailer:

Save as... 480p - 720p - 1080p

Trailer quality often does not equal with the quality of the movie, but it does look good. Expectations are pretty high which is quite an achievement for a game movie already. Altough I hate Marilyn Manson's voice, instrumentally that music fits it well and is quite close the industrial soundtrack in the game. Would be still nice to hear Kärtsy Hatakka's original theme but I guess he's little bit too small caliber for a big Hollywood production...

-
it looks amazing.. i love the game and now i can´t wait to see the film.
Those links don't like this machine. Play in web browser = opera crashes. Play in media player = mp classic crashes. Tried 480 and 720 versions. Stupid Apple format.
Quote from Bob Smith :Those links don't like this machine. Play in web browser = opera crashes. Play in media player = mp classic crashes. Tried 480 and 720 versions. Stupid Apple format.

Et vaan osaa.
Quote from Bob Smith :Those links don't like this machine. Play in web browser = opera crashes. Play in media player = mp classic crashes. Tried 480 and 720 versions. Stupid Apple format.

Quicktime plugin works fine in Opera (9.52) but apart from downloading and installing quicktime, you'll sometimes need to manually create a folder 'plugins' and... read here:

http://www.opera.com/support/search/view/141/

...and they look great!
That new trailer looks effin great and the film itself is becoming more and more promising to me. I'm getting my hopes pretty high up on this :P Btw Bob, Media Player Classic is playing the 480 version fine for me.

Max Payne trailer (looks shockingly good)
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG