The online racing simulator
Autocross Drift Movie
(10 posts, started )
Autocross Drift Movie
Hi guys!

Here's a small video of myself drifting on Autocross layouts. I'm trying to improve my editing skills, with more or less success In my opinion it's better than any of my previous videos, but I'd like to hear what you think.

Yes, I'm using mouse now (as you can see the wheels move extremely fast) since my MOMO is dead. Also, that's the reason that I don't race at all...

Hi-Res - 800x600 - 112MB - 3:00
Low-Res - Vimeo
I got bored after a while, because of too less action. But it was ok. I did not saw any mistakes
well, at least you tried to sync it to the music.
The drifting was ok-ish, but the real problem is - you don't use enough good cameras. The overhead camera is just awful by the way. It's a regular LFS cam, and using it is kinda - not using your imagination
at 00:36 camera looks , well not perfectly done , if you woud just turn it a bit to the right , it would give a better look , coz it would be possible to see the rest of the track , not just the car going sideways In other stuff , I kinda enjoyed watching it Nice job !
Well, thanks for the comments guys.
Hi-Res added...
Nice job, I like it although I'm not that interested in DRIFT videos, But a good movie non-the less..
#8 - MrPDR
lol thats my layout
Yes, all the layouts are downloaded from here. Thanks for them by the way.
Well i think thats a good video but i kinda got bored some part of it.

Autocross Drift Movie
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG