The online racing simulator
NO MORE CHEATERS (for now) WOOHOOOO!!!!
sry for opening this new one, but WOOOOOOT, i´m so, happy, let´s CELEBRATE THIS!!!!! Great News there, thx a LOT for the Cheat Protection, Scawen!

:static::static::static::static::static:
#2 - Migz
Wait what? Is this just the normal anti cheat thing in it? If so i slap you for being an idiot and starting a new topic out of something standard. If its something new then hwo come i dont see it anywhere? :O
#3 - Jakg
Scawen activated the mythical anti-cheat protection thingy.
#5 - Migz
Wait wha? we could use cheats online? Since when? i remember i had left lfs tune on after messing about and i went online and i was kicked out for having a tuned car lol. So wtf? xd
I scanned through that other topic before. What does it exactly do?
I think what Scawen meant was that he added another algorithm to the existing cheat protection, which now also detects the most recent cheats.
hm, grip-hack still works for me
Quote from Gutholz :hm, grip-hack still works for me

:bananadea
You really shouldn't have posted that...
There's no grip hack AFAIK He must be kidding...I hope
I thought we just get a new patch or something so the hack doesn't work?
Quote from orange_boy_uk :I thought we just get a new patch or something so the hack doesn't work?

The problem with that would be people generally not updating to the latest patch.

If it had been like Y21. People would still have stayed in Y10-Y20, while still being able to cheat.

The implemented solution is therefore better. Prevents any online "handbraking".
They wont reveal too much imo because this just gives the hackers a head start to figure out how to get around it again. But everyone is now protected, demo/s1/s2 as far as I can tell.

Simply if you want NOS go to NFS. Go pull your knobs there.
:static::static::static::static::static::static:
no more cheaters

I have OOS Error on the KY Oval UF1 WR
If it's only recently been uploaded it'll take a few minutes before it's automatically removed.

If it's been up a while you might want to contact the devs via lfs.net and let them know.
Hotlaps are not yet automatically removed. They're only tagged so far, so they can be removed later on. I don't know yet when i'm going to remove them. Probably when patch Z is out.
Quote from Victor :Hotlaps are not yet automatically removed. They're only tagged so far, so they can be removed later on.

I presume upon tagging they're tagged as invalid and don't apply to hotlaps?
hm? no they're still there. The reason i'm not auto-deleting hotlaps yet is because I want to be 10000% sure that our background conversion process gets everything right and will not remove any valid hotlaps.
I've obviously been imagining posts/conversations :o Sorry!
Vic, you're gonna have a hard time catching 1000/10 cheaters. I hope you remembered to bring your hypnosis gun.
yeeeee fantastic news
thankss Scawen .!.!.!.
Great news, hope we won't have any cheaters online in the future. Till they find out something how to trick the system...
i still seeing some hotlaps that dont look 100% fair.
AS2-UFR
Red Rider
nothing new for me for example i never use cheats even tweak not beacuse doesnt work:P
Quote from Psymonhilly :i still seeing some hotlaps that dont look 100% fair.
AS2-UFR

you mean the 1.05.17 by SandMan9? what´s wrong with that?

NO MORE CHEATERS (for now) WOOHOOOO!!!!
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG