The online racing simulator
DEMOLITION DERBY layout
(22 posts, started )
DEMOLITION DERBY layout DEMO DERBY_Arena V2 is now finished
DEMOLITION DERBY layout for the car park.

EDIT: ya finally i got it to werk i had to change the pics size and the file from BMP to JPG...
Attached images
lfs_00000094.jpg
lfs_00000095.jpg
lfs_00000096.jpg
lfs_00000097.jpg
Attached files
BL3_DEMO DERBY_Arena.lyt - 3.1 KB - 316 views
heres v2 have fun smashing people lol
Attached images
lfs_00000098.jpg
lfs_00000099.jpg
lfs_00000103.jpg
Attached files
BL3_DEMO DERBY_Arena V2.lyt - 4 KB - 216 views
Quote from scoobyrbac :Are you that freaking stupid?

Just because someone is not good with computers, it doesn't mean they are stupid. Stop trying to be IanH, it doesn't suit you...
Quote from JO53PHS :Just because someone is not good with computers, it doesn't mean they are stupid. Stop trying to be IanH, it doesn't suit you...

No no, im not, he say's he does, but when he try's he says he says the forums "wont" let him for some reason...If he can upload layouts, he can upload pictures...wtf?
Quote from scoobyrbac :No no, im not, he say's he does, but when he try's he says he says the forums "wont" let him for some reason...If he can upload layouts, he can upload pictures...wtf?

i tryed to up load my pic too but it wont werck
Is there an error? What is it?
Quote from themagicman258 :i tryed to up load my pic too but it wont werck

If theres an error you need to post something about it.
this is what it says

( Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing or mismatched.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error. ):bitehard:
Quote from themagicman258 :this is what it says

( Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing or mismatched.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error. ):bitehard:

maby the pic is too big?
Quote from mutt107 :maby the pic is too big?

IT CANT BE ITS FROM LFS/DATA/SHOTS IN GAME U PRESS Ctrl+s ??? hmmmm NVM YOUR RIGHT IT IS TOO BIG THANKZ ILL PUT THEM IN MY FIRST POST CHEERS
Quote from themagicman258 :IT CANT BE ITS FROM LFS/DATA/SHOTS IN GAME U PRESS Ctrl+s ??? hmmmm NVM YOUR RIGHT IT IS TOO BIG THANKZ ILL PUT THEM IN MY FIRST POST CHEERS

IT CAN BE TOO BIG BECAUSE LFS SAVES IT AS A BMP(I THINK) AND MOST OF THOSE IS 3 MB BIG.

Edit:saw the pics now...it looks nice, but maybe a little more tire stacks? just for fun?
im going to make a nother ver of it and im going to take the circle of ramps off and put more tyre stakes and cones every where or somthing like that tell me what u guys think and tell me ways to make it beter have fun...
that layout has been made by someone else bfor.
Quote from mutt107 :that layout has been made by someone else bfor.

its impossible cus i made it today... it is based off a layout i played on a sever a long time ago tho ...
DEMO DERBY_Arena V2 is now finished its in the third post have fun....1 thing how do u make it where thers no time and when u hit cones and tyres u get a penalty eny salution???
DEMO DERBY_Arena V2 is now finished... the pics r in the third post... also the file ....1 thing how do u make it where thers ( NO ) time and when u hit cones and tyres u dont get a penalty eny salution???
Attached files
BL3_DEMO DERBY_Arena V2.lyt - 4 KB - 182 views
This is the same concept as Takumi's layout (which i have ) Takumi's layout is better though.

DEMOLITION DERBY layout
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG