The online racing simulator
Next car?
(61 posts, started )
Quote from Ahriman4891 :There is a '08 version? I thought it was '02 and '05 (or '06). Does the latest one have the rear anti-roll bar?

http://www.raceabout.fi/era/
Quote :The results of this challenging project can be evaluated in autumn 2009, when ERA will take part in the Progressive Automotive X-Prize Competition in USA.

Quote from Töki (HUN) :P.s.: Arox, remove that sh*t avatar for the sake of god!!

If you dont like it, then dont look at it
yes, that avatar is just yuki yuk!
Plus take a look at your signature, F1 lover, God no, Hamilton is disgrace for F1
Quote from N I K I :yes, that avatar is just yuki yuk!
Plus take a look at your signature, F1 lover, God no, Hamilton is disgrace for F1

yep.
really getting pissed off with all the Ferrari fans who support them just because they are called the "Ferraris" If you dont like Hamilton, keep it to yourself, like i do ! we dont go around going "GOD Kimi is so damn ugly...."
or "DAMN Ferraris are disgrace to F1 with their donuts in a "professional only" race" ....

Aint that hard, i am not a Hami Fanny but seeing the same comments in every thread after every Grand Prix is just boring now....
can i ask why do you guys hate hamilton so much??? did i miss anything
#35 - feat
Hahha, hilarious. Nice picture, and it would be nice to see BMW there, hehe ..

I must be missing something too. Why is he a disgrace to F1??
Since when being talented is disgrace
Quote from wabbit :E30

Hear, hear!

And a 2002 turbo if you don't mind...okay a regular 2002 would do just fine
Quote from Speedy Pro :Hear, hear!

And a 2002 turbo if you don't mind...okay a regular 2002 would do just fine

Oooeerrr Yes!

Since when, and explain.... Por favor..
I like evry F1 driver, i just like Hamilton most
What ever happened to that promising 4WD sportscar that guy was designing himself? That would have been good.
I was kinda hoping for more rally-oriented vehicles to pop up, the rally in this game is very minimal compared to the rest of the game.
again BMW??? please no... always fu***g rwd... us need any rally car.
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :I was kinda hoping for more rally-oriented vehicles to pop up, the rally in this game is very minimal compared to the rest of the game.

i agree whit you 100%
and, we has rallyx track's but where is the rallyx car's???

EDIT: i can't get the mind...
I already imagine.... M3 and M3 GTR.
Mercedes FTW!!
Yes we really need a rally car. maybe a pimped up version of the RB4 with about 280 horse power, rally oriented setup?

Next car?
(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG