The online racing simulator
Next car?
(61 posts, started )
Next car?
thats a sweet pic!

made it my wallpaper
That would be so cool to have a WTCC BMW in LFS!!
hahaha i wish it would be
#5 - hda
would be awesome
There's no pattern because F.BMW and BMW-Sauber deals were different. Just coincidence.
whats the next car to there winning lineup?
wow
would be great ><" nice find btw

Regards

Paul
omg me want WTCC BMW in lfs it would be sooo awesome!
Could compete with the XRR/FXR/FZR. Would be pretty sweet imo.

EDIT: Or a stupidly underpowered RWD version could compete with the UFR/XFR
Quote from LazLoW :Could compete with the XRR/FXR/FZR. Would be pretty sweet imo.

or be in its own class.
Quote from LazLoW :Could compete with the XRR/FXR/FZR. Would be pretty sweet imo.

As much as the real one competes in FIA GT classes...

BMW M3 GTR is a different car.
LOL with the going rate of the cars currently it's either a BMW or an '08 Raceabout.
Hopefully it is the new car. It has one paints incredible
I want that F1 Car! Please?
#19 - aoun
I would love that car, but we all know a new car is long time away. For sure no time before S2 FULL
So first we got the BF1 which is the BMW F1 car. That car is on the middle in that pic. Then we got FBM which is the Formula BMW, one step to the right on the picture. If you go one step right from that you get... nothing? Better looking grass?
We could at least get an improved BF1, as this one is practically useless... Never driven an F1 car, but can't for the love of me accept that it would handle like that.. It's all woblly and jumpy like the suspension is made out of sponge, really really doesn't give me an impression of driving a Formula car.
Heck, i felt more of an F1 trill back in 'F1 challenge 99-02', at least it captured those basics of an F1 car movement, even with those ISI phyiscs beneat it...
For those who haven't heard it yet: BMW FTW!!! It would be cool to have that beamer in LFS

P.s.: Arox, remove that sh*t avatar for the sake of god!!
#24 - aoun
The Z4?
Quote from LazLoW :'08 Raceabout.

There is a '08 version? I thought it was '02 and '05 (or '06). Does the latest one have the rear anti-roll bar?

Next car?
(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG