The online racing simulator
New theme song
(28 posts, started )
#1 - BAMBO
New theme song
I know this would be probably the most rubish improvement but just keep listening.The question is why should the devs do it? Well let's be honest the current theme song is not that cool, why can't LFS have a great theme song like M3 Challenge?Please don't flame me but with the new patch, the game is just so much better looking and I think it deserves a new theme song to go with it.
I disable it. However I think Feel The Silence (in LFS's music expansion pack) could make a good main title song.
#3 - BAMBO
I wouldn't say Schuppor's Hotlapper , it's a bit to techno, we need something more epic, and Duke Toaster can you give me a link to download LFS's music expansion pack ?
Quote from BAMBO :I wouldn't say Schuppor's Hotlapper , it's a bit to techno, we need something more epic, and Duke Toaster can you give me a link to download LFS's music expansion pack ?

Third one down.
#5 - BAMBO
Thanks mate!
Haven't listened to LFS' music since the demo days. If I want music when racing (which I do, during non-league races), I use WMP, so much easier than converting everything to OGG, plus I have shortcuts to play, pause, switch track, etc., on my keyboard

A new theme song won't make a difference to anyone's perception of LFS. They're not going to stop playing because the music on the main menu is a bit uninspired
#7 - BAMBO
No mate, you got the wrong ideea, LFS needs a new intro and a new theme song. LFS can also use it as free adverstising, it will make the ousiders think in a different way about LFS.
No, I know what you mean, see my second paragraph My first was just saying that the LFS music in general is boring and uninspired...not that I'm complaining about it, so I posted my solution
#9 - BAMBO
Quote from duke_toaster :I disable it. However I think Feel The Silence (in LFS's music expansion pack) could make a good main title song.

Man, Feel the Silence rocks, it would make for a great theme song .rFactor has nothing against LFS
Quote from dougie-lampkin :No, I know what you mean, see my second paragraph My first was just saying that the LFS music in general is boring and uninspired...not that I'm complaining about it, so I posted my solution

I agree with you that's why I would like to be changed and it won't change the perception of the game for us, already diehard LFSfanboys but for someone who never heard of LFS, it will just be like a tractor beam of coolness, because aparently most people think simulators are nerdy

And it's not like it will take the devs a very long time to complete ,waisting time from other projects, so why not do it just for sake of it?

Also if it's that epic, some guys will post it on GoogleVideo or Youtube and if they like it, people will start asking from where it is and you know the rest
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
music will get played....

Maybe just car sounds shifting threw gears (up or down) just as it hits the main page, and also some tire squelling being pushed to the limit

Just untill they find a good intro suited for the full version
lfs needs a song like this SONG
If we want a song for an intro video, the remix of 303 Forever would be excellent for it, in a sort of five minute epic one like the Gran Turismo series.

I got it on of Victor's (presumably no longer active) profiles on a demoscene site, so I'm a bit squeamish about posting it. If it's OK with a mod and/or a dev I'll post it.
I don't think there is any reason why you couldn't post it Duke
-
(BAMBO) DELETED by BAMBO
Quote from BAMBO :I don't think there is any reason why you couldn't post it Duke

I dont think he wants to get banned. But if he posts it because you said so, we will have the dev's ban you insted of him because you told him to post it.
Quote from duke_toaster :If we want a song for an intro video, the remix of 303 Forever would be excellent for it, in a sort of five minute epic one like the Gran Turismo series.

303 is a good idea, but I think, while Victors voice sounds fine, a professional singer would really add to it.
Quote from scoobyrbac :But if he posts it because you said so, we will have the dev's ban you insted of him because you told him to post it.

I don't think so.

If BAMBO tells you what to do and you don't do the exact opposite of it, you deserve to be banned.
I didn't told him to post it, I said that i don't think there is a reason why he would get a ban for posting it, big difference. Next time search for a better reason to mock me.
Ginho, that kind of song is the one LFS would need, something epic or just plain and simple cool, and thank you for posting something on topic
yeah that song from M3 challenge is beautifull, btw if you dont like the original song from LFS just delete it and replace it
I could do that but i wanted to suggest that LFS needs a cool theme song and a cool intro, I will give you an example : LFS without a cool theme song and a cool intro is like being one of the best doctors in town, it's just that you like to operate people while wearing a clown costume.
Quote from BAMBO :I could do that but i wanted to suggest that LFS needs a cool theme song and a cool intro, I will give you an example : LFS without a cool theme song and a cool intro is like being one of the best doctors in town, it's just that you like to operate people while wearing a clown costume.

yeah your right, the standard song is just unbelievebly annoying
My point exactly, so Devs if you're reading this, take a break from the usual programming and make LFS a proper intro and theme song

New theme song
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG