The online racing simulator
Quote from danowat :no Matter How Misguided, Or Over The Top His Comments Were, He Did Have A Point, And Just Because He's Point Of View Is Different, Doesn't Mean It Is Wrong, Because I Do Agree With Some Of What He Said.

It's Just A Shame He Had To Be So Insulting With It.

+1
Quote from danowat :no Matter How Misguided, Or Over The Top His Comments Were, He Did Have A Point, And Just Because He's Point Of View Is Different, Doesn't Mean It Is Wrong, Because I Do Agree With Some Of What He Said.

It's Just A Shame He Had To Be So Insulting With It.

+2
I think the lower part of the XRT from bumper is ever so slightly different. You can see in the pics that in the first one (early patch Y), the part that is actually under the bumper, just below where it says Bilstein Dunlop, that line diagonally down is straight.

Whereas now, in Z, you can see in the second pic that that same line is more curved and slightly more pronounced.

http://i101.photobucket.com/al ... 7/petrolhead48/XRT1-1.jpg - Old

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m67/petrolhead48/XRT2.jpg - New

It's a change, a very slight one, but still a change
Quote from danowat :No matter how misguided, or over the top his comments were, he did have a point, and just because he's point of view is different, doesn't mean it is wrong, because I do agree with some of what he said.

It's just a shame he had to be so insulting with it.

Exactly. +3
Havn't been on the forums for a while... I had no idea Ian H was banned. What happend why did he get banned?
why not make an "Why was Ian.H banned" topic and let's continue talking about unlisted changes in Z shall we ?
Now listen here Mr. I must have just got out of bed or am really grumpy and might have a go at anyone when ever i get the oppurtunity and maybe kill some puppies on the way... I was just asking mate! would any "respectable" forum personalitys like to contribute to answering my question on why he got banned? or shall we all jump on the "lets make a why was Ian.H banned for thread" bandwagon?

Thanks Michael
He let his anger about the slow way LFS is developed out, but in a quiet harsh way (in the Patch Z main thread), someone gave him a ban "to calm down again", its not a perma-ban.
oh fair enough then, when i try and search him in the members list, he dosnt show up?
back on topic, is it just me or new Z has little tiny phisycs change? just my feeling that cars are a bit hm....nicer to drive? or is it just interior influence playing with my mind?
great interiors btw! only that gtr speedos are a bit...."not there"....a bit low res...
yeah minor physics changes that makes the cars feel much more lively and responsive. Only COG changes right?
Quote from anik360 :yeah minor physics changes that makes the cars feel much more lively and responsive. Only COG changes right?

Yep
Quote from BBO@BSR :
And that comes from someone who is known in this forum for his strange "2 weeks here and there team jumping" and "name faking and lying" attitude/action.

Ever heard of "Let him who is without sin cast the first stone."

So... wait, does this mean I'm not allowed to say Ian.H is a proper ****?
did they change the boost physics? xrt seems to boost more aggressive?
Scawen can't list every single tiny change, because there would be too many to list, so he just posts the important ones. Getting back on-topic though, I don't have an opinion on Ian.H, I barely noticed him to be honest.
I definatly can agree about the car physics feeling wrong, for some reason, although I'm not noticably "slower", it just takes me a wierdly long time to get "warmed up", normally I can jump in and be towards the sharp end, now it takes me several races, even later on I still make stupid mistakes.

Tbh I reckon it's just the new interiors just messing with our minds, and the new dashboard and steering wheel making it "feel" different, when it actually is the same - I guess over the weeks we play, we'll become accustomed to the new interiors and hopefully the "feel" should return
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Scawen can't list every single tiny change, because there would be too many to list, so he just posts the important ones. Getting back on-topic though, I don't have an opinion on Ian.H, I barely noticed him to be honest.

Yes, because the forum is now practicing censorship to give the faux illusion that all is "Happy Happy, Joy Joy" here, which I think is crap. Sure it was OT, but deleting it was worse. Moderation should have moved it to a new (locked) topic, not gone all censor on it by deleting it.

Apparently open criticism is no longer welcome on these forums, as is demonstrated by Ian's new member title.

Great job guys...
#43 - JJ72
Sorry I see all Ian's post made in the patch Z threads are still there?
Some of the after conversation though isn't and I think it's very angering. It's not like we were going "SCAWEN, YA ****ING PLONKER!", we were being relatively mature with our comments. It's one of my biggest frustrations actually is censorship, especially when it's related to criticism, becuase I believe in that thing called "free speech".
Now if the conversation was completely immature, then I'd agree with the moderations decision, but it wasn't anything close.
#45 - JJ72
Maybe I didn't see them before they got deleted.
I remember posting them, but they aren't there...

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Some of the after conversation though isn't and I think it's very angering. It's not like we were going "SCAWEN, YA ****ING PLONKER!", we were being relatively mature with our comments. It's one of my biggest frustrations actually is censorship, especially when it's related to criticism, becuase I believe in that thing called "free speech".
Now if the conversation was completely immature, then I'd agree with the moderations decision, but it wasn't anything close.

I remember reading some clearly abusive stuff in some of Ian's posts and it looks as if at least one racist comment was made. I totally agree with the mods censoring any such crap and banning him from the forums.
It's only a piece of software. People who take this stuff so seriously and personally really,really need to get a life. If you've so proudly given up on LFS, maybe think about moving on from the forums too.
Too bad the forums are the only thing left with LFS, and even then it's going to the shitter quickly because of morons. Basically now though, I come to check the iRacing thread, and random OT threads, and thats it.
Yet you still post here with great regularity, bitching about how bad everything is. I don't understand what you're trying to achieve .
#50 - Jakg
Quote from dawesdust_12 :
Apparently open criticism is no longer welcome on these forums, as is demonstrated by Ian's new member title.

Why are you being such a twat recently? You know full well that he was banned for being a racist dick as usual rather than for "open criticism".

It's great you've found iRacing, but it's not great that you act like an idiot on the forums for no reason and screw team-mates over in league races.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG