The online racing simulator
#1 - senn
who has noticed ("unlisted" changes in Z)
XRG - has new multispoke rims.
XRR - new headlights (fairly obvious)
XRT - has restyled rims

i'm still looking for little tweaks here and there, how many can you find?
I have often "felt" sometimes things had changed that were not listed (physics) but what particular aspect might have changed or not, i have no idea. Though sometimes its been the balance of a car, sometimes the tyres that i have percieved to have altered.

The only unlisted changes I've noticed is that im slower (and those you mentioned)
#4 - Bean0
XFG now has a bodykit.
XFG now has new fog lamps which don't share the old light textures, and the exhaust has changed slightly.

XRG now has a similar exhaust to XRT.
#8 - Bean0
Quote from Bean0 :BBS are mucho dollar, the ones I am thinking of used to be £399 a set, with tyres.

Halfrauds specials?
And after those followed the TSW Venom trend.

Awful, awful wheels. Every man and his dog had a set.
#12 - Dru
TSW Imolas FTW....

18 years old and had them on my Renault 21 Turbo
Quote from senn :...
i'm still looking for little tweaks here and there, how many can you find?

- Ian.H was banned
I noticed back in some patch, that the handbrake won't release itself anymore when shifting while standing still
Quote from beefyman666 :And after those followed the TSW Venom trend.

I always thought the Venom looked great, but was let down by the number and kind of people that got them.

A bit like the Subaru Impreza, they're known as a Clitoris, because 'every c**t's got one'.
Quote from Crashgate3 :A bit like the Subaru Impreza, they're known as a Clitoris, because 'every c**t's got one'.

I used to say that about Saxo's. Where I used to live, you could stand in an arcade down the sea front and every other car that drove past was a bloody Saxo.

As for the Venom's, I wasn't overly keen on them at all. The Revo's on the other hand were rather nice.

I like the fake single nut cover things TSW used on a lot of their wheels back then.
#17 - AMB
Quote from Danke :- Ian.H was banned

Good, not like anyone liked him, he needs to get off the forum and grow up, and to be honest he doesn't deserve to be in the game.
Quote from AMB :Good, not like anyone liked him, he needs to get off the forum and grow up, and to be honest he doesn't deserve to be in the game.

To be fair, he made some useful programs but the way he expresses his views is a little harsh.
#19 - AMB
Quote from _--NZ--_[HUN] :To be fair, he made some useful programs but the way he expresses his views is a little harsh.

After how he has expressed his views on the new patch, basically telling the devs that they are crap, i think maybe he should try and see how bad he fails, he thinks he's so smart, when really he is just an old man at his pc trying to get noticed, which imo is very sad and shows he has some issues.
@OP - not only the XRT headlights, look closer. The whole body seems redone and is no longer flat, for example the gaps between the rear fenders and the trunklid.
I also just hit a barrier and noticed that XRT headlight piece does not take the damage exactly the same as its surrounding metal pieces. ( instead of bending the the headlight was pushed in )

I see great things in LFS's future
Quote from AMB :Good, not like anyone liked him, ....., and to be honest he doesn't deserve to be in the game.

And that comes from someone who is known in this forum for his strange "2 weeks here and there team jumping" and "name faking and lying" attitude/action.

Ever heard of "Let him who is without sin cast the first stone."

So what do you then deserve?
It seem's to me that the clutch does'nt heat up as fast as in patch Y. It still heats up too fast, but its alot better now, or seems to be.
Quote from beefyman666 :And after those followed the TSW Venom trend.

Hah I know that feeling. I remember that always when you were standing on lights there were at least one 80's hatch Civic with too big Venoms. They're ugly wheels.

I don't like those Revo's too either, but they also made a version with wide outline or what is it called in English and that looked great.

Although I dunno how this became a conversation of TSW wheels.

So that in my mind I'm going to comment those new wheels on XRG. They are better than those older ones, but yea I also feel that they are bit too much after market like. There's nothing wrong with after market wheels, but isn't it weird when every other in his XRG has those same wheels?
No matter how misguided, or over the top his comments were, he did have a point, and just because he's point of view is different, doesn't mean it is wrong, because I do agree with some of what he said.

It's just a shame he had to be so insulting with it.
fzr has a slightly higher rev limiter

haven't checked other cars to see if they're different too.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG