The online racing simulator
Quote from sgt.flippy :If you're halfway through the ring, 175 isn't that expensive.

My car got towed last week, and that cost 206 euros..

While €175,- might be cheap you'll be lucky when it's just the towing costs you'll have to pay. If for whatever reason your car lost oil/fluids it'll cost you a lot more.

Cost of 1 marshall per hour : €60,- (2 marshalls per car)
Cost of 1 marshall-car per hour : €36,-
Armco per meter : €40,- (mind you in most places there are 3 armco's on top of eachother so 1 actual meter = 3x €40,-)
1 Armco pole = €45
Closure track (in case of oil/fluids or bad wrecks) €1350,- per hour
currently i see eather a Aston Martin or a Dodge Viper i think its an aston but i also see a ambulance, and i just refreshed the page and know a police car is blocking the aston/viper, and i refreshed again and the cops are gone
I spy with my little eye... a Ring Taxi!
Attached images
webcam.jpg
ok i have just spotted a car like a LX4/LX6 and i just spotted another car that i don't know whats its called so can you tell me what it is? and there is also some nice cars in other pics i'll add more pics when i get them
Attached images
LX kind of car.jpg
cool car.jpg
whatsthis.jpg
skyline.jpg
whatsthecaratthebottomofscreen.jpg
brilliantcars.jpg
1 is a Lotus Elise I think (Mk 1 IIRC)

2 is an Opel Speedster (VX220 in Britain)

Dunno about 4 - looks a bit like a TVR but I dont think it is
Quote from J@tko :1 is a Lotus Elise I think (Mk 1 IIRC)

2 is an Opel Speedster (VX220 in Britain)

Dunno about 4 - looks a bit like a TVR but I dont think it is

yeah its a tvr, i think its a tuscan
I think #4 is a Z4 M. They have a same ridges in the same spots (on the hood and the roof).

If it were a TVR then it would have larger protrusions where the lights should be but that isn't the case.
Attached images
BMW_Z4_M_Coupe_2007_7_1w.jpg
ok i think i have just spotted the stigtell me what you think
Attached images
isitthestiggy.JPG
isthatthestigedit.JPG
do i spy a lx6, uhh i mean: catterham =)
Attached images
webcam.jpg
Quote from swisscosmo :ok i think i have just spotted the stigtell me what you think

no, Stig has a white Simpson helmet and a white Simpson suite, Fail
Quote from Scrabby :no, Stig has a white Simpson helmet and a white Simpson suite, Fail

oh but maybe it is the stig and he is wearing a disguese becuase in the second pic he sits like the stig
Quote from swisscosmo :oh but maybe it is the stig and he is wearing a disguese becuase in the second pic he sits like the stig

How can you sit like the stig? I'll just wear a white shirt tomorow and sit like the stig, the media will be after me.

Its probably just some guy wearing a white racing suit, which aren't uncommon. If there was a BBC camera crew next to the car, i would belive you.
Bah, so far the only cars I've seen there where the RVs from a couple days ago.
Quote from kiss me :do i spy a lx6, uhh i mean: catterham =)

That's a 4 (LX I mean), it doesn't have the scoop on the bonnet like the 6...
Quote from mcintyrej :How can you sit like the stig? I'll just wear a white shirt tomorow and sit like the stig, the media will be after me.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

So darn funny! ill almost quote that in my sig!

but...i doubt that is the Stig, cause 'this' Stig doesnt wear a racing suit
Quote from mcintyrej :How can you sit like the stig? I'll just wear a white shirt tomorow and sit like the stig, the media will be after me.

Its probably just some guy wearing a white racing suit, which aren't uncommon. If there was a BBC camera crew next to the car, i would belive you.

lol ok my bro just said i should go and photoshop a BBC film crew into the pic lol
well today i saw the ring taxi twice, a "racing" supra, a hummer, an alfa 33(great car) and now there appears to be a vw club, maybe club race :S
Looks like there was a bit of rain, should make racing all the more fun.
can anyone else check the cam now, what happening?
Looks like VW driver course, not sure though can't find any info atm.
i saw some beautifull cars

especially the last 3 pics
Attached images
NR6.jpg
NR7.jpg
NR12.jpg
NR13.jpg
NR16.jpg
Ok, I can see a BMW there, no probs
at the first 2 pics you can see 2 BMW M5 ring taxi's
3 and 4 pic you can see the new Lamborghini Gallardo LP540 and an Aston martin .......?
last pic are many porsches and an Ultima GTR

Whats going on at da Ring?
(626 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG