The online racing simulator
Woooooooopppp!
Nice Work!
Scawen,
Have a drink, kick back and watch the tennis
Attached images
guiness15.jpg
Quote from RudiTurbo :Since some of the physics have changed, dont we need to reset the hotlaps?

Victor will do that later on, he'll remove the hotlaps for the 8 changed cars (now noted in the first post).

And then he'll open it up for Patch Z. He's just a bit busy with managing the patching process at the moment.
the new dashboard for the XRT is really bad, and I mean REALLY bad, and so is the wheel and the rims. All other seems okei.
#56 - Jakg
Quote from volvopetter :the new dashboard for the XRT is really bad, and I mean REALLY bad, and so is the wheel and the rims. All other seems okei.

I'm sure Scawen will love your constructive criticism.
Thanks Devs.
thanks
Quote from wien ::slap:

Thanks Scawen. It's when you see all the improvements in a list like that you actually appreciate how much has changed. Great work as usual.

you can stick with alpha
Wow, is it Friday already ? Time goes so fast these days. I must be getting old

Anyway, great work lads , but still no Peel P50 i see, fingers crossed it's in the next patch
I just got a little bit horny... just a bit..

Great work Scawen!
Progress is progress. It's a patch that will be merely a distraction for many, a curiosity, and won't attract people back for anything but the short term, but at least things are still moving, there is light at the end of the (apparently very long) tunnel.
Quote from Scawen :
CAR PHYSICS CHANGES :

Big GTR class :

XRR : weight dist back 1.5% - CoG down 13 mm
FZR : weight dist forward 1.5% - CoG down 5 mm
FXR : weight dist back 1.5% - CoG down 8 mm

TBO class :

XRT : weight dist back 1% - CoG down 3 mm
RB4 : CoG down 10 mm

XRT and RB4 also got a small rear suspension update to raise the rear roll centre a little. This should reduce body roll and make them nicer to drive.

Small GTR class :

XFR CoG down by 10 mm and weight distribution back 1.0%
UFR CoG down by 22 mm and weight distribution back 1.5%

May I suggest you to write "Center of gravity" instead of "CoG" as I've already been asked hundred of times what CoG means
Quote from Jakg :I'm sure Scawen will love your constructive criticism.

Okey, a litte frustrated.

The new wheel looks to big, and the new dashboard is kind of disorderly, because the speedometer have changed spot with the rpm meter.
Thanks Scawen!
whats changed from Y32 to Z?
#67 - Migz
Quote from Scawen :Sorry, I forgot to update the unlocks.

Everyone is reset to 3 unlocks now.

I thought we only had 2 unlocks? Oh well pah.

Thank you scawen and the rest of the team, who i never see doing anything
Keep up the great work.

P.S seeing as were now at patch z, does that mean the next patch will go back to A and make lfs go to S3?

Edit:
Quote from R3DMAN :whats changed from Y32 to Z?

Y32 is pretty much Z just official and no bugs in it. Well no noticable bugs.
Quote from volvopetter :Okey, a litte frustrated.

The new wheel looks to big, and the new dashboard is kind of disorderly, because the speedometer have changed spot with the rpm meter.

That´s how a road car looks

Thanks devs, I really appreciate your job
im in love with the startup screen !

its looking amazing!
Attached images
cool.jpg
got a bit of a problem....when I try to go online all it displays is the 'connecting to master server' screen and stays like that
Thank you for patch Z and keep up the good work!
Quote from james_bskt :im in love with the startup screen !

its looking amazing!

TBH, it's quite strange with the slick-shod XFR doing some rally-x.
Quote from mookie427 :got a bit of a problem....when I try to go online all it displays is the 'connecting to master server' screen and stays like that

Make sure your firewall allows LFS to connect. Now that the exe has changed, it might have automatically locked the access again.
Quote from volvopetter :Okey, a litte frustrated.

So I guess you never sat in a real car?
Quote from Migz :I thought we only had 2 unlocks? Oh well pah.

Thank you scawen and the rest of the team, who i never see doing anything
Keep up the great work.

P.S seeing as were now at patch z, does that mean the next patch will go back to A and make lfs go to S3?

Edit:
Y32 is pretty much Z just official and no bugs in it. Well no noticable bugs.

Well.. just updated to Z and this happend.. is it me or a bug? (this happend with all cars btw)
Attached images
Afbeelding 1.png
Quote from mookie427 :got a bit of a problem....when I try to go online all it displays is the 'connecting to master server' screen and stays like that

Sounds like your software firewall needs to be set to give LFS permission to access the internet.

LFS S2 - Patch Z
(556 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG