The online racing simulator
THX a lot
WoW thanx
Quote from andRo. :Thx Scawen, I've dowloaded the patch, but I'm out of unlocks. Can you plz give me 1 unlock? Cause I had unlocked Y32, but then I changed pass, and I think when I changed it it took another unlock. Or maybe it was some other mistake. Im out, but I wanna try patch Z. My lfs nickname is andRo.!

Automatic +1 unlock for all just in case?
Finally. Thanks for everything.
Couldn't get what you meant deggis...you mean, he should give +1 unlock for all just in case, or he has given already? Well I don't mind, I just need that 1 unlock.
Red Rider
finaly thx for topic
OMMGGG WOOOOHOOOO im gona nail Z patch to hell tonight.
Great, many thanks Scawen and folks

A little thing: Scawen, us who have been following patch Y through all of its test patches know about it, but I think you should point out in the first post that this patch is not compatible with hosts older than Y30, and also have a few words about the HLs that are going to be deleted from lfsworld due to changes in the physics of the updated cars.

I just wanted to point it out because people might get confused when most of their servers suddenly disappear after they install patch Z.

Great work!
Thanks a bunch, gonna update my friends server.
Thank you so much for this patch!
Thank You !
Since some of the physics have changed, dont we need to reset the hotlaps?
^ Only those of the modified cars.

Great work, Scawen
Good job.

I´ll just attach the LFS S2 ALPHA Z Dedicated Host .zip file in this thread (WITH INFO to be found here ). Hope that´s ok.

EDIT by Scawen : Removed attachment, posting link instead.
http://www.lfs.net/file_lfs.php?name=LFS_S2_DEDI_Z.zip
Great work, always happy to see the developers improving the sim.
Kudos to the devs for doing such a great job.

By the way is is just me or you simply can't roll over the XFG anymore?
Quote from andRo. :Thx Scawen, I've dowloaded the patch, but I'm out of unlocks. Can you plz give me 1 unlock? Cause I had unlocked Y32, but then I changed pass, and I think when I changed it it took another unlock. Or maybe it was some other mistake. Im out, but I wanna try patch Z. My lfs license name is andRo.!

Sorry, I forgot to update the unlocks.

Everyone is reset to 3 unlocks now.
Very good job

Up to ZA or AZ or whatever...
vwry nice work team. Excellent job and some really great improvements (especiaLLY the dashboards!).
thanx
Thanks a lot...Omg, Z, here I come.
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
thanx muchly another improvement
Thanks guys, nice to see Z done and out. Enjoy your holiday.
Thanks Devs!
Thanks again, guys

LFS S2 - Patch Z
(556 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG