The online racing simulator
Oh, sorry for the broken promise?

No I didn't, I said HOPEFULLY.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :but u sayd that patch y32 was the last test

Just stay out of this thread and you'll be fine... jeez
Red Rider
so when will come Z patch or will be again new tests patches?
Quote from red Rider :so When Will Come Z Patch Or Will Be Again New Tests Patches?

STOP Posting Here If You Have No Bugs To Report !!!
Sorry Scawen me again
i see that the XFR has no support more for H-shifters ?!
Is this a final version ? When yes ! Why ?
Then gave us a car that has only support for Axisclutch and H-shifter with no support for Seq Shifter and autoclutch.

For the full manuel drivers !
lol^
Quote from Xenix74 :Sorry Scawen me again
i see that the XFR has no support more for H-shifters ?!
Is this a final version ? When yes ! Why ?
Then gave us a car that has only support for Axisclutch and H-shifter with no support for Seq Shifter and autoclutch.

For the full manuel drivers !

OMG, can't you read? This thread is for bug reports ONLY.

Answer to your question: YES it's the very final version, nothing is going to be changed, unless some major bugs will be found. And please don't post a word in this thread again. Scawen is working hard and you're disturbing him with every your useless post.
Yes, stop blaming the poor Vista, it never made a bug or a problem, at least as far as I know
Sorry for this post, but can you PLEASE appoint a mod to delete all the crap in this thread so Scawen doesn't have to? I don't mind doing it myself if all the mods are too busy...

(and yes mine should be the first to go!)
Quote from pauliaK :OMG, can't you read? This thread is for bug reports ONLY.

Answer to your question: YES it's the very final version, nothing is going to be changed, unless some major bugs will be found. And please don't post a word in this thread again. Scawen is working hard and you're disturbing him with every your useless post.

You are the most unfriendly guy i see in this forum man!
How can i now that the XFR has no more option to use H-Shifters?
Cant read it in the change log anywhere? I am blind?!
Maybee this is a Bug !
And plz dont write me again unless you are self fixed your bugs to be a friendlier guy.
Xenix, if you read the previous test patches threads you should find the 97% of your doubts asqued and answered, probably more than 1 time
Quote from Xenix74 :You are the most unfriendly guy i see in this forum man!
How can i now that the XFR has no more option to use H-Shifters?
Cant read it in the change log anywhere? I am blind?!
Maybee this is a Bug !
And plz dont write me again unless you are self fixed your bugs to be a friendlier guy.

XFR now has a sequential gearbox and it does say so in changes on 1st page. This means you can no longer use ze Hshifter; its not a bug
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG