The online racing simulator
:hyper: ^nice background!
Quote from tiagolapa :Why do you and a bunch of other kids spam this test patch thread like there is no tomorrow? :thumbsdow

Scawen mentioned it first!!!!!!
Off topic question : when we are getting our 3 unlocks per week, on monday or on friday?
Quote from mxpxun :Off topic question : when we are getting our 3 unlocks per week, on monday or on friday?

That will be on friday, but I always thought we got 2 unlocks?
Quote from Frost_More :That will be on friday, but I always thought we got 2 unlocks?

yupp only two if u dont have one already, then u get one. Friday it is
Will patch Z be still Alpha?
Quote from Frost_More :That will be on friday, but I always thought we got 2 unlocks?

ahh shit..... now i wont be able to play s2 for 5 days
-
(mcgas001) DELETED by mcgas001 : didnt read :x
cheers..

can i ask a question..

on all the cars there is a shadow.. but when the car goes into a shadow from the track the car then looks like its floating because the shadow is the same colour, is it possible to make the car have a sort of dark bit underneath that doesnt change?
The Y --> Y30 patch is down as 1MB, but it's actually 13MB

E: Ahh, I see what's happened. The sizes for the 2 patches are the wrong way around...
Quote from R3DMAN :cheers..

can i ask a question..

on all the cars there is a shadow.. but when the car goes into a shadow from the track the car then looks like its floating because the shadow is the same colour, is it possible to make the car have a sort of dark bit underneath that doesnt change?

Well, that is not a serious bug that should stop Patch Z being released, so... no.

That has been the way for a very long time. Please keep suggestions to the suggestions section. Thanks.

This forum is to discuss test patch issues.
Quote from dougie-lampkin :The Y --> Y30 patch is down as 1MB, but it's actually 13MB

E: Ahh, I see what's happened. The sizes for the 2 patches are the wrong way around...

Fixed, thanks.
Quote from Scawen :Well, that is not a serious bug that should stop Patch Z being released, so... no.

That has been the way for a very long time. Please keep suggestions to the suggestions section. Thanks.

This forum is to discuss test patch issues.

sorry no your right, i just wondered if you could pop it into patch z
Quote from Bg-racing :Hello Scawen
I`m one dude from Bulgaria and play this game from 3 years, but now i have a litlle problem. I live in poor country, and i haven`t money for license, tell me how i can to unloch the new test patch Y31 to drive with all cars
i m demo racer. tnx and sorry for my bad english, i hope you helo me tnx again

you cant use all cars nad track with Demo licence
#94 - Dru
Quote from Bg-racing :Hello Scawen
I`m one dude from Bulgaria and play this game from 3 years, but now i have a litlle problem. I live in poor country, and i haven`t money for license, tell me how i can to unloch the new test patch Y31 to drive with all cars
i m demo racer. tnx and sorry for my bad english, i hope you helo me tnx again

you'll have to wait for Patch Z before updating your demo
Not at all.
Quote from Bg-racing :how can i unlock all cars now ? i m demo driver

you´ll stay with 3 cars, until you get you some licens, no (legal) way for getting them without s2 (or s1)
Quote from Bg-racing :how can i unlock all cars now ? i m demo driver

Thats how you can't unlock all of the cars. You need an S2 license to unlock them all.
Quote from Bg-racing :it`s very cheap for me ... ****

what? S2 licence? you said you are from poor town...
Here is more EXPENSIVE 1 month of internet than S2 licence....
Quote from Flame CZE :what? S2 licence? you said you are from poor town...

i think he ment it the other way.. (too much money for him)
-
(Flame CZE) DELETED by Flame CZE
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG