The online racing simulator
#126 - Dru
Quote from Jakg :I'd like to announce that me (Jakg) and James (James12S) will be racing in the same team...

UKCT Rollmeisters!

Skins attached.

(Sam & Dustin are also in a team together - Team name TBA)

No need to attach team skins here Jack - we will be collecting them in a seperate post and then making a skin pack
Ok, oops.

BTW - After you left I got a 1:19.07 on AS Club Reversed :P
#128 - Dru
Quote from Jakg :Ok, oops.

BTW - After you left I got a 1:19.07 on AS Club Reversed :P

nice - looks like you'll be heading the mid field pack then
Me and my team m8 drove some laps on SO6, hope it's ok

AMT#3 14 M. Radonjić and 44 M.Zarić

AMT#3 SO6.mpr
Attached files
AMT#3 SO6.mpr - 191.9 KB - 231 views
My
Attached files
SO5.mpr - 748.3 KB - 212 views
now that we have the 50 and entrys are closed are you gonna make the entry list, as it says'This list will be updated after the sign in is closed.', which is now
#132 - Dru
Quote from james12s :now that we have the 50 and entrys are closed are you gonna make the entry list, as it says'This list will be updated after the sign in is closed.', which is now

As you may or may not have read in the odds and ends thread, we are awaiting EVERYONES hotlap submission and confirmation of team entries and team names before publishing the final 50.

Then we can also start making PR stuff like what I made for season 1 entries, but this time it can be done BEFORE the season
So I DO have to submit a Hotlap even though i'm a season one veteran?
Quote from Jakg :So I DO have to submit a Hotlap even though i'm a season one veteran?

Your name is suspiciously missing from the list of people who haven't submitted
Quote :As you may or may not have read in the odds and ends thread, we are awaiting EVERYONES hotlap submission and confirmation of team entries and team names before publishing the final 50.

Then we can also start making PR stuff like what I made for season 1 entries, but this time it can be done BEFORE the season

ah ok yh forgot about that
#136 - Dru
Quote from Jakg :So I DO have to submit a Hotlap even though i'm a season one veteran?

Isn't a veteran someone who's completed something before rather than just done a bit

But yes - you names not on the list - so presume everythnig is ok mate
Oh - you mean if you fight half a war and then wuss out half way through because theres a girl waiting for you, your not a veteran?

Can only change my name on tracker on UF-BR Website to Mihael Jurcic not Jurčić
Quote from Jakg :Oh - you mean if you fight half a war and then wuss out half way through because theres a girl waiting for you, your not a veteran?

Nope, you would get shot for being a deserter though
#142 - Dru
Quote from Jakg :Oh - you mean if you fight half a war and then wuss out half way through because theres a girl waiting for you, your not a veteran?

indeed - your a survivour not a veteran....... actually count yourself lucky we are not in the early 20th century.... you would have been shot for cowardice

Edit beaten by my team-mate....... well at least its only in forum reaction times and not on the race track...... yet :P
mhmmm... it seams as i have miss something

where musst i keep a eye on too know what appens when and where?

i actualy visit http://www.conceptracing.net/babyr and the forum there very frequently, but sudently see last week that there was an event called Pre-Qualification Test, thats already closed on 26th june

Dont think my absence disqualify me, but please confirm me that.
So i already noticed the next pre-qualification period for round 1, and hope still able to participate.

-sorry for my poor english
Quote from MoZoY :mhmmm... it seams as i have miss something

where musst i keep a eye on too know what appens when and where?

i actualy visit http://www.conceptracing.net/babyr and the forum there very frequently, but sudently see last week that there was an event called Pre-Qualification Test, thats already closed on 26th june

Dont think my absence disqualify me, but please confirm me that.
So i already noticed the next pre-qualification period for round 1, and hope still able to participate.

-sorry for my poor english

The prequal test was just testing the tracker and website, you are not DQ'd for missing it
We will be using the same system for 10 days leading up to each race...these are the ones you should not miss.

I did post about it - http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=44702
Also in that post I asked all entrants to register on the Concept Forums. This is so that we can have a private area for drives to discuss things, and to raise reports etc during the season.

I see you are already signed up, you have also been given the permissions to view the Drivers only area.

When the season starts, most of the running will happen on the Concept forum. I will also post reminders here so that people don't miss important things.
Cool

thanks bean0 for ur quick responce, i didnt pay enougth attention on CR forum.
now i ll never miss any pre qual anymore
You can team me up with nightfly and team name will be Hit 'n Run
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :You can team me up with nightfly and team name will be Hit 'n Run

oops, yeah, forgot to add...Me and Spikey are running as at team: [HR] Hit'n Run
#148 - Dru
Quote from -NightFly- :oops, yeah, forgot to add...Me and Spikey are running as at team: [HR] Hit'n Run

Heaven Help Us

Nice one guys
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG