The online racing simulator
Do they guys who have completed the first season have to do a hotlape ??

I think those guys have shown that there commited
#27 - Dru
Quote from niels1 :Do they guys who have completed the first season have to do a hotlape ??

I'm no longer the guy in charge - Bean0 is the BabyRmeister for Season 2 but I would say/suggest that Racers from Season 1 do not have to submit the rules - I will confirm with Bean0 and report back
LFS User Account Name: -nightfly-
LFS Racer Name: Y.Mikk (would prefer Ü.Mikk though)
Team: HR, not sure yet how to make pairs ...
Race Number: 07
Quote from Toddshooter :North American League

Are you going to organise one? I would be interested if you do.

Thanks,
Kenneth
PS: Sorry for OT.
LFS User Account Name: The Moose
LFS Racer Name: S.Whitehead
Team: TBA
Race Number: 49
Quote from racer hero :Are you going to organise one? I would be interested if you do.

Thanks,
Kenneth
PS: Sorry for OT.

Somewhere else they said it depends on the interest, so if you want it sign up, and add this "American Division" thingy, to show that you want an American Division... That's what I'd do.
Quote from TFalke55 :Somewhere else they said it depends on the interest, so if you want it sign up, and add this "American Division" thingy, to show that you want an American Division... That's what I'd do.

But I cant make the Thursday races so I dont want to commit to this league if they dont make an American Division.
An American division COULD be possible if a)there's enough interest, b) some people (like todd e.g.) would organize and admin the stuff, c) Bean0 and the rest agree and finally d) see a) and b).

greetz

der butz
LFS User Account Name: Ajrose
LFS Racer Name: RP A.Roselli70
Team: Rising Phoenix Motorsport
Race Number: 70

I'm up for the North American league if there is enough interest. If not I'll most likely be able to make the normal series.

.spr uploaded
Attached files
UFBR S06 4.spr - 290.1 KB - 265 views
Its at 2:30 pm EST on Thursdays Aj... Kinda sucks for us.
Quote from racer hero :Its at 2:30 pm EST on Thursdays Aj... Kinda sucks for us.

I may be able to make these It's only 1 day a week
LFS User Account Name: sokke
LFS Racer Name: R.Salama
Team: Flat Frog
Race Number: 12
Quote from niels1 :Do they guys who have completed the first season have to do a hotlape ??

Fair point, those who entered last season do not need to submit a hotlap.

Quote from racer hero :But I cant make the Thursday races so I dont want to commit to this league if they dont make an American Division.

If there is enough interest and also some people willing to run the US side of things then I see no reason why there can't be one. It would be pointless if there is only 5 or 6 regular entrants though.

You need to convince someone from your side of the world to step into the admin role (I will be in bed the times you are racing no doubt), and also pimp for entries within the North/South American communities.

If you are interested in a US Timezone league please make youselves known in this thread.
Quote from Toddshooter :Toddshooter
[HR]T.Shooter09
[HR]Racing

North American League

If you can help organise it Todd I think we can provide our server for this North American League. I know you and Boogle, teedot want to race this event aswell but bcus of the times you cant join. If you can make a poll for interest that will give us a rough idea if there is any interest for a Nothern American League.

Quote from Bean0 :If there is enough interest and also some people willing to run the US side of things then I see no reason why there can't be one. It would be pointless if there is only 5 or 6 regular entrants though.

As stated above we at HR have enough racers from across the pond who are willing to join and to admin. A reservation in mind, bcus people from HR who are adminning a race event arent allowed to race in that event. Why ?, bcus we dont think it would fair judgement. We believe you cant handle a driver seat and being a objective admin aswell. So this means unless someone else is willing to admin 1 of the guys of HR isnt gonna drive the event.
LFS User Account Name: Psymonhilly
LFS Racer Name: S.Hill
Team: Team XFR
Race Number: 46
LFS User Account Name james12s
LFS Racer Name UKCT..James12s
Team uk computing team
Race Number 26

replay to folllow tonight

edit: can we use the numberboards from last year, or if not when will it be avalible and what is the chance of something like what thunderhead did last year so the size and font of everyones board is identical

edit 2: lol and is there any chance of posting say a psd of just that babyr logo cos i would love that as a badge on the front and back of the car
Is there any mileage in me signing up?, I am in Australia for rounds 5 & 6, so wouldn't be able to compete
why not signup for the fun, i could make a few rounds last year but still enjoyed it an absolute bucket
Quote from danowat :Is there any mileage in me signing up?, I am in Australia for rounds 5 & 6, so wouldn't be able to compete

I would say yes.

You automatically drop your worst nights results (to allow for technical issues or real life getting in the way), which would be one of these. So you are only really missing the one round.
-
(james12s) DELETED by james12s
Go on then

LFS User Account Name: danowat
LFS Racer Name: D.Watkins
Team: Anglo-Estonian Racing (A.E.R) with Kristjan.J
Race Number: 34

SPR added, no idea if the time is any good, just used the base setup from CTRA
Attached files
danowat_SO6_UFR_12113.spr - 262.3 KB - 267 views
Why do I get the feeling that, despite being consistently 0.5 seconds faster than my team-mate (who isn't exactly slow [despite being called Captain Slow ]) and not that far behind the CR boys, I'm going to fail very very badly at this

On the subject of skins, are there any rules and regs?

Joe's making ours, and its going to be very 'Top Gear' ish (read: slightly silly)

Does this matter or is there a limit to 'sillyness'.

Oh yes, and is there a stock number board that we have to use?
After a longer break in league racing I also wish to join:

LFS User Account Name: -willi-
LFS Racer Name: Willi (or if you insist on real name: M.Willmann)
Team: n/a
Race Number: 77

.spr will follow (Edit: .spr in Attachment)
Attached files
-willi-_SO6_UFR_12026.spr - 182.7 KB - 239 views
well as long as you dont put a number board in a white circle you will be fine
LFS User Account Name: Kristjan.J
LFS Racer Name: K.Järve
Team: Anglo-Estonian Racing (A.E.R) with danowat
Race Number: 03
Attached files
SO6_Kris_5laps.spr - 315.6 KB - 252 views
Quote from niels1 :So this means unless someone else is willing to admin 1 of the guys of HR isnt gonna drive the event.

I'll admin the USA event.... not as if I got to bed early
-
(SpikeyMarcoD) DELETED by SpikeyMarcoD
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG