The online racing simulator
trojan alert
(13 posts, started )
#1 - ZORER
trojan alert
When i click the mail button on msn window it opens a blank ie page(not all times) and here are the screenshots i've taken. Am i infected? what shall i do?

PLEASE HELP!
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
#2 - ORION
wtf why do you use such an ponline antivirus program??
I guess that caused the error.
Get a real antivirus scanner not those online fake crapware ones
Lol exactly. You realise all of those messages are fake right?
That advert was generated by shit software to try and make you buy their product. Ignore them and get something else. For Spyware/Adware use Spybot S&D and AdAware, for a free AV program get your mitts on AVG. And uninstall that rubbish piece of software.
#5 - ZORER
Quote from ORION :wtf why do you use such an ponline antivirus program??
I guess that caused the error.
Get a real antivirus scanner not those online fake crapware ones

Quote from pb32000 :Lol exactly. You realise all of those messages are fake right?

Quote from P5YcHoM4N :That advert was generated by shit software to try and make you buy their product. Ignore them and get something else. For Spyware/Adware use Spybot S&D and AdAware, for a free AV program get your mitts on AVG. And uninstall that rubbish piece of software.

Thanks for replies guys, yes i thoght those alerts would be fake that's why i asked if i was really infected i made a quick search and found that it was a trojan called "Trojan.FakeAlert" which is not really harmful but keeps showing alert windows to make you buy some anti spyware things... I don't use a online antivirus program it just pops up itself. I'm using avast and just installed "Malwarebytes' anti-malware".It detected the Trojan.FakeAlert and cleaned it.

Thank you again
try avg free, its exxelent =]
Basically anything that has a "Click here to download spyware remover (recommended)" is FAKE

get WOT

myWOT.com
Attached images
unsafe.png
#9 - ORION
or get firefox with noscript, and never see such a crapware again
Download Nod32
NOD 32 FTW. Seriously ever since I bought it no more problems so far, better than when i had kaspersky or avg.
I use Avg but i have tryed Nod32 and i know of alot of people who use Nod32 and its probably the best antivirus spftware out there wont be long till i change over. Avg is more than capable of looking after your machine for free if you dont want to pay money though
SUPERantispyware
Spywaredoctor
No Adware
CCleaner
they do the job
and NOD32 or AVG both good try them

trojan alert
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG