The online racing simulator
Alina Vacariu avatar club
(111 posts, started )
Damn reverse psychology...I'm sick of looking at her already
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Damn reverse psychology...I'm sick of looking at her already

+1, now that there's so many avatars of her, including duplicates, it's no longer enjoyable to look at avatars of her plastered all over the place. High res pictures, maybe, but not avatars.
Quote from wheel4hummer :+1, now that there's so many avatars of her, including duplicates, it's no longer enjoyable to look at avatars of her plastered all over the place. High res pictures, maybe, but not avatars.

so so true
Then don't use the same avvy as someone else, and keep a link to a high res gallery in your quickbookmarks/quicklaunch. :P
Quote from G!NhO :and an ugly baby with a military uniform shouting "GET TO THA CHOPPA!!!" club

there is also another one thats saying BOOBIES! lulz
Quote from Knight_Atack :Then don't use the same avvy as someone else, and keep a link to a high res gallery in your quickbookmarks/quicklaunch. :P

your avatar is COOOOOOOLLL!
someone make me Alina tux pls?
Quote from beefyman666 :Now your talking. She can hustle me anytime.

I'm surprised they TRH haven't done an episode or 10 in Oxford, seeing as there are loads of tourists and slack-jawed locals to scam

I'd be willing to be her personal guide round the city any day!
Quote from mutt107 :there is also another one thats saying BOOBIES! lulz

lol......................get it!!!
wtf, stolen by LFS community
Quote from Spangler_CZE :wtf, stolen by LFS community

sorry.......................................................
no we just have to wait for the Mercury guys to change their ''models'' to Alina

me lulz
never

btw my avatar saying röyksopp is better than alina whoever
No idea who she is, but she's alright.

But since I have all avatars turned off, this thread is the first and probably last time I'll see her
Quote from Dennis93 :no we just have to wait for the Mercury guys to change their ''models'' to Alina

me lulz

/me joins Alina club
lol
I join in Alina Vacariu Club
I'm iiin
Quote from gills4life :i'm Iiin :d

Ahhwhwhahwahwhahahwah Put It Away!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You Are Making Me Sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahaahaahaahahhaahahwahwhahha Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Got bored, so count me in
I am in too.
<

Alina Vacariu avatar club
(111 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG