The online racing simulator
Alina Vacariu avatar club
(111 posts, started )
To stop the spam / thread hi-jacking, here we go with what is probably the most ridiculous club the LFS community has ever seen

Alina Vacariu pack
LFS Logopack

Here's a sample with and without LFS logo:
<zeugnimod> at least it looks like all the retards have a picture of the same girl as avatar now; makes it easier to distinguish them
Quote from Shotglass :<zeugnimod> at least it looks like all the retards have a picture of the same girl as avatar now; makes it easier to distinguish them

Retards? Do you know how hard it is to tell your own posts from someone else's with basically the same avatar?

Btw it's all Scawen's fault
€: In my defense, it's 5.27am and my mental capacity has dropped to the point where I have to say "breath in" ... "breath out" to actually do it.
Anyone has a Steven Seagal Avatar?
Quote from Shotglass :<zeugnimod> at least it looks like all the retards have a picture of the same girl as avatar now; makes it easier to distinguish them

Lol I'll join soon. Right now download speed is at 4 kb/s cuz my brother is downloading a movie. :P
Old, overworked, overly tired and most definitely retarded
May the july be the pot month!
Animated GIF, anyone?

EDIT:This website has ratings of how good looking people think different famous women are, and there is a page for Alina Vacariu! The average rating out of 100 is only 37! How is that possible?
http://www.askmen.com/women/ce ... _60/66_alina_vacariu.html
#10 - Jakg
Quote from wheel4hummer :Animated GIF, anyone?

EDIT:This website has ratings of how good looking people think different famous women are, and there is a page for Alina Vacariu! The average rating out of 100 is only 37! How is that possible?
http://www.askmen.com/women/ce ... _60/66_alina_vacariu.html

A member of the Royal Family ranks higher (Princess Beatrice with 80), clearly Alina isn't all that and a bag of chips.
HIII i am in it too

hummer give me the gif please

we need to make a team

AV

Or just the guys that desperately need lady friends.
She's not that hot. Nice body but her face doesn't compare to many much better-looking models. To each his own of course.
Quote from BAMBO :Or just the guys that desperately need lady friends.

Not really... you have no idea lol but you can insult us over teh intarweb if you want to. There is no correlation between needing lady friends and thinking that a model is good looking. My only problem is that all the girls I am friends with have boyfriends

Oh, by the way, FEAR MY GIF SKILLZ!!!!!!!
#18 - arco
Yiha!

<--
bored so ill join
<----

Steven Seagal don't want's yer avatars to be female.

holy shit Steven Seagal is awesome.
Quote from baSh0r :<----

Steven Seagal don't want's yer avatars to be female.

Hey! Get out of our club!
she is the Sex

(111 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG