The online racing simulator
Tyre Drag!
(32 posts, started )
Tyre Drag!
it maybe look weird or sound weird but its real fun XD

^^
Quote from aroX123 :This sound's wierd but it's a new thing, it's really fun.

Join arox123 or willem-racer

or just go singleplayer and try alone

Sorry, we were just on Oval and tested it

soo how do you do it?
Quote from asbjoern :soo how do you do it?

Regular drag just tires infront of you xD

But just test, it's fun
lmao, that looks like it would be fun... for a few seconds
LOL! That actually looks funny xD
Server is open now

Join arox123 or rockclan

Server called TYRE DRAG
LoL !!
Quote from aroX123 :...

Sorry, we were just on Oval and tested it
Edit: added Drag for 3 people (and 4)
Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvwlMtF55Fw

looks funny. power and torque test

while watching it i had an idea. you could create a sort of "bowling lane". an huge straight and at the end 10 of those tyres somewhat spaced between each other, in a triangle shape, make the car roll into them and bring down as much as you can
People please stop using her as your avatar! This is going to turn into an internet epidemic of epic purrportionz
Quote from dougie-lampkin :People please stop using her as your avatar! This is going to turn into an internet epidemic of epic purrportionz

Exactly. Join the Alina Vacariu avatar club now!
Nevah! I spent nearly 10 minutes getting my XFR into the refuelling station at BL, and that is going to be avatar for evah!

BTW - Those Takumi layouts are no longer downloadable. Anybody got a pack of them?
Fair deal I suppose...

E: Some of the results on Google images may be a tad controversial for the forum though

E2: Brilliant! Found a 1200 x 1410 HD one for my wallpaper!
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Fair deal I suppose...

E: Some of the results on Google images may be a tad controversial for the forum though

E2: Brilliant! Found a 1200 x 1410 HD one for my wallpaper!

Quite a bit of compression there

Try those (thumbs are compressed for some reason):
Attached images
alina_vacariu_avatar.jpg
alina_vacariu_avatar_lfs.jpg
I got one

The forum automagically compresses when you upload anyway, the one I uploaded was ~500KB
Quote from dougie-lampkin :The forum automagically compresses when you upload anyway, the one I uploaded was ~500KB

It doesn't if the uploaded image is <= 114x114 and < 64.0KiB

Sorry for going off-topic in aroX's first serious topic btw.
pretty funny not fun...

btw my avatar is better =p
The tyre drag is pretty fun, joined them last night and made a couple suggestions, still dunno why the physics thing kept popping up..
I really don't know why those layouts of Takumi's aren't online

The technical one on BL3 would be fantastic on BnJ IMO, it has plenty of crossover action, while also allowing cars to go 3/4 wide into most of the corners. Brilliant!

The maze took me just over 15 minutes to do, absolutely excellent layout

The arena would do well in something like the noobs sumo server, with an InSim app to go with it. I might even have a go at that if someone could put it online

I've been too busy with those and the UF1 workouts to even try the rest
Isn't she purty in pink? haha
I only picked this one because it was super hi-res and I can have it as a wallpaper too.

Haha, I gave mine text too
Looks Fun!
Mine looks good the way it is atm..I might add the Live For Speed logo to it later on tomorrow..Haven't decided yet..What im wondering is...They look fake, but it might be her bra...

Tyre Drag!
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG