The online racing simulator
CMX Viewer Update
(39 posts, closed, started )
'Cloudy Afternoo' when the updated cars are selected.
Quote from Bean0 :'Cloudy Afternoo' when the updated cars are selected.

That was on Y Viewer too.
The back of the seats in the XRT and XRG have no texture - it's just plain black.
Quote from Flame CZE :The wheels in CMX Viewer don't have reflections unlike in game

The newly exported cars do have reflections, but the old ones do not.

Quote from Flame CZE :edit: can be there any option to roll the view, like you do with mouse scroller (e.g. PgUp, PgDn)? Because mine is bad and i can't scroll well...

You mean zoom in and out? Just hold both mouse buttons and move the mouse in and out.
Quote from Scawen :You mean zoom in and out? Just hold both mouse buttons and move the mouse in and out.

Thanks, I didn't know that
I have it now. The XRR interior is the best one!!
There is small problem with XRT.
Attached images
xrt.JPG
Quote from Scawen :Thank you for the bug reports. Most should be fixable and I'll see what I can do.

If you have a few minutes, please keep inspecting the updated meshes as soon as possible so I only need to do one more update.

The eight updated cars are :

XF (2 of them)
XR (3 of them)
FOX
FO8
FBM

Dunno if you wanted to look at others too, or not, but i found this on FXR (same issue on FZR):
http://img165.imageshack.us/my ... age=screenshot0095zk0.png

bars are going through the seat, both on back and on seat.
No cars have handbrakes modelled. Since the interiors are being updated, maybe it's possible to add them?
Quote from MaxHeadroom :Dunno if you wanted to look at others too, or not, but i found this on FXR (same issue on FZR):
http://img165.imageshack.us/my ... age=screenshot0095zk0.png

bars are going through the seat, both on back and on seat.

No, these cars are awaiting Eric's next update of GTR cars (not patch Z)

Quote from Ahriman4891 :No cars have handbrakes modelled. Since the interiors are being updated, maybe it's possible to add them?

No, not at this time.

We are in the extreme final stages of releasing Patch Z. Just fixing holes and bugs, not adding anything new (even if it could be considered a bug that it is not there).
Thought this might be useful for skinners, it's an .eps of the XRR UV map, you should just be able to import in in Photoshop or something ontop of your current livery.
Attached files
XRR - XR GTR.zip - 34.5 KB - 193 views
The Rollcages can't be painted anymore.....

That's horrible!
Quote from Lord Of Death :The Rollcages can't be painted anymore.....

That's horrible!

You can change the XRCage.dds file though...
This thread is closed

CMX Viewer Update
(39 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG