Watch the Kyoto 500 live!
(151 posts, started )
Morpha - please get off vent!!!
It's amazing to watch the leaders drive IMO. They way they always find room for the car, even going several cars wide into a corner is fascinating. One of the unique things you find in oval racing
Quote from J@tko :Morpha - please get off vent!!!

You can't hear Astra on Vent, can you?
#79 - ed-k
what's is the password ?
We see a different picture. What does Michael see?
Quote from ed-k :what's is the password ?

Non 500 competitors or non admins are not allowed in the server.
Quote from detail :We see a different picture. What does Michael see?

Ah. Michael and morpha are both on server, and are watching via the same (I presume) LFSTV director cameras. There might be a bit of lag, but should be alright
Why is there other people talking over the commentary?.... Amateur
Quote from BlueFlame :Why is there other people talking over the commentary?.... Amateur

Currently Michael is commentating but you can also hear the vent channel. This will go soon.
Quote from BlueFlame :Why is there other people talking over the commentary?.... Amateur

Because both the drivers Vent and the commentary are streamed but I suppose I should get off the Vent now.
Please do.
great job guys!Awesome stuff!
To Michael: Gorski does very well. I didn't see how exactly, but he managed to get to p3 after crashing and falling behind 50 laps ago.
FYI: The 1st and 2nd placed drivers who are currently battling for the lead, have both beaten the WR of 36.75 seconds

The leaders have also just passed the half-way point.
Quote from morpha :Because both the drivers Vent and the commentary are streamed but I suppose I should get off the Vent now.

I see, so it doesn't matter what channel anyone is in, they will still be broadcasted, rgr
Can you guys show the racing in mid field instead of the team drafting.
Quote from Btoryo :Can you guys show the racing in mid field instead of the team drafting.

Nope - its LFSTV Director's fault.
Quote from J@tko :Nope - its LFSTV Director's fault.

Absolutely! Blame the poorly configured software!
Well I'm sorry, TV Director wasn't set up for this race at all.
The whole streaming thing wasn't prepared to well tbh
Although the action looks good, IMO the quality and jerkyness of the stream and the missing textures? make LFS look bad.

Well done for streaming it live tho, very easy 1 click and watch, picture came up straight away not like that Esport apple rubbish.

SD.
Get the commentator doing the F1! Far better than James Allen to be honest!
low FPS
Quote from rusty8 :low FPS

What do you expect, it's being streamed from a not so good computer.
Quote from mcintyrej :Get the commentator doing the F1! Far better than James Allen to be honest!

Indeed - Michael is great.

Sorry for the chat - the Race Director (with all his insimz) keeps timing out due to weather and so we're kinda trying to organise stuff in normal chat, as &pm is down

Enjoy the last part of the race

Watch the Kyoto 500 live!
(151 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG