The online racing simulator
Watch the Kyoto 500 live!
(151 posts, started )
Excellent stuff guys, this zaplive really works great, especialy on my slow connection. Don't care about low fps, it was more than watchable, more importantly hearable, and commentary during last hour I watched was really good! Looking forward to next streams by you.
it was all crap for me.. first waited forever, then saw the stream for like 5 seconds... and then waited another eternity
I've now discovered that I love live commentary. I'm glad that the people who watched enjoyed the race. I was not expecting to be doing commentary until about 1 hour into the race - next time I will do research into the drivers etc.

That FM crash made me pretty much have a heart attack, while commentating.
good race good commenting also deko :P
lol I heard that. You were breathing so heavily :P.

But the best line was : '' The luckiest man since lucky people did lucky stuff''

I simply LOVED that. xD Great commentary, I hope you get to do more commentary as they are great. (maybe some day they'll pay you to do it. :P)
Quote from evilpimp :lol I heard that. You were breathing so heavily :P.

But the best line was : '' The luckiest man since lucky people did lucky stuff''

I simply LOVED that. xD Great commentary, I hope you get to do more commentary as they are great. (maybe some day they'll pay you to do it. :P)

Heh yeah - I do wonder how you apply to be a real life TV commentator...

Congratulations to #44 - somebody in the chat, about 20 minutes into the race said "Remeber #44's name..." saying that they thought you could win it. And you did! So well done. And also #001 Jaward, and everybody else who finished.
I think we were pretty top-gear-ish there, ambitious but rubbish
Now here comes the shocking question: Who recorded the whole thing? I didn't

Anyway, I actually enjoyed the evening and might look into the whole streaming stuff, see if I can find a more professional way of mixing it all together, learn how to correctly use TV Director, etc.
Hyntty did. I have the link but I'm not sure if I have the permission to post it here.
Quote from morpha :I think we were pretty top-gear-ish there, ambitious but rubbish
Now here comes the shocking question: Who recorded the whole thing? I didn't

Anyway, I actually enjoyed the evening and might look into the whole streaming stuff, see if I can find a more professional way of mixing it all together, learn how to correctly use TV Director, etc.

You didn't record it??!?!??!?!

My mum wants to see it
Quote from Mp3 Astra :You didn't record it??!?!??!?!

Pretty sure it would've BSOD'ed my hephi (yes, my rig has a name), actually it's unbelieveable what this whole streaming did, it literally heated my room (28°C / 80.9°F), CPU was completely stressed throughout the whole race

€: quite proud actually, 7 hours without a timeout / disconnect
I can't watch it says unavailable.

Hope more events use this.
Quote from faster111 :I can't watch it says unavailable.

It's finished.

Quote from JO53PHS :Eh?

She heard me shouting from downstairs, and she wants to see what the fuss is about.
Quote from faster111 :I can't watch it says unavailable.

Of course you can't, It's over
-
(AndroidXP) DELETED by AndroidXP
srop lying its never over!
I was live on teh 1nt3rw3bz ? w00t !!!1111!!!

Yeah, I got a bit hacked off early in the race, yet I expected everything that happened early on.

Glad I could give some entertainment to everyone watching, and glad you all watched.

I'll be happy answer any questions you might have about my Race Directoring work today.

d
can I download the broadcast?
Quote from scania :can I download the broadcast?

Unfortunatley, no one recorded the broadcast stream. I hope someone tries to remake it. The bits I saw when I was looking at it from Race Control booth, it looked good.

d
the funniest thing was early in the race, someone said "remember this is live, so watch your words" then someone said "i wanna say hello to my mum" LOL who was that??

i almost watched a full 270 laps
Quote from G!NhO :the funniest thing was early in the race, someone said "remember this is live, so watch your words" then someone said "i wanna say hello to my mum" LOL who was that??

i almost watched a full 270 laps

Not sure - although the 'thank yous' got out of hand at the end lol

Thanks for watching all. We may do the same to the upcoming LFSBC series, and certainly for next years KY250 and KY500.
Can we make MP3 Astra the official New Dimension Racing events commentator?
Quote from JO53PHS :Can we make MP3 Astra the official New Dimension Racing events commentator?

I'll make him co-commentator on LFSBC events.

At least from this past season.

Howzzat sound, Mr. Astra ?

d
Quote from dekojester :I'll make him co-commentator on LFSBC events.

At least from this past season.

Howzzat sound, Mr. Astra ?

d

Dazzgood Mr KoJester

Watch the Kyoto 500 live!
(151 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG