The online racing simulator
"Jesus" in Moldova, pretty good fake or what...
Funny there's no thread about this already. Friend of mine told me he saw this in the news couple of days ago, and i've found it on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUeRKSVJr3E

I don't know, but it looks pretty good, i mean, it is (must) be a fake, but it's done pretty darn good!
Any movie or special effects experts here, what's your comment on this?
Looks like a vague bright blur.
Looks pretty damn convincing to me!

What I want to know is why the camera guy is checking out his potted plants half-way through the vid, while he is supposedly looking at Jesus
Quote from dougie-lampkin :
What I want to know is why the camera guy is checking out his potted plants half-way through the vid, while he is supposedly looking at Jesus

I think he just moves the camera around as to convince people it's real, not some static trick, but i would be screaming my ass out if i really saw that, kinda expected some emotions from the guy..
are we looking at the smoke coming out of the chimney?
#6 - wien
Meh. All I see is "nondescript blob", but that's the thing with these. You see what you want to see. It's like kids looking at clouds.
Hmm..Why did "Jesus" move down if the lighting striked?
-
(shaun463) DELETED by shaun463
Maybe it was just a lamp, reflected in the window.
Looks like a column of smoke to me.
The human mind is programmed to recognise human features in everything. Thats why those optical illusions work with the faces hidden in them. Our eyes look at it and our mind tries to connect it to a face we know. Its how we can meet new people and remember them.

It does look a bit like Jesus, but it also just looks like a cloud.
Quote from mcintyrej :It does look a bit like Jesus, but it also just looks like a cloud.

But who knows what Jesus looked like?
Looks like something reflected on the windowpane in front of the camera to me...
Quote from mcintyrej :The human mind is programmed to recognise human features in everything. Thats why those optical illusions work with the faces hidden in them. Our eyes look at it and our mind tries to connect it to a face we know. Its how we can meet new people and remember them.

Exactly Human mind is actually really weak
Quote from NitroNitrous :Exactly Human mind is actually really weak

I'd say 'powerful' rather than weak. Try making some facial recognition software that's even 1% as good as the human talent for finding faces in things.

Possibly 'gullible' would have been a better word
at about 0.36 you can see its a reflection in the window, it overlaps the house outside which it is supposedly behind....
#17 - JJ72
It's fake, I was racing Jesus in CTRA that day.
Really?
Attached images
picard-facepalm.jpg
The video has now been removed.

Probably by Jesus...
Here's another link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_YVy5p4sE

I don't believe in this also, only in extraterestrials but you can't say, it's a smoke from the chimney or something like that, it's pretty real looking if you ask me.
lmao wonder whether it was my comment I left that made him remove it
nice, a cloud!
it does look real, gotta say that
I don't know what you're looking at, but I just see some crappy CGI of a cloud.
Blasphemists!

It's not CGI, but it doesn't look like a cloud or anything either...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG