The online racing simulator
If a car could transform in one way, what do you think that way should be?
Got a question that i'm putting something together for, but my question is this:

If a car could transform in ONE (or two i suppose) ways, what way do you think it should be.

and it can't be into a robot or anything; it has to be something realistic.

I say shrink in width or shrink in length, but I need some ideas, what do you guys think?
If it were a front-engined and front wheel drive car, it'd be easy to expand it in length. How about height? That way, you could transform a normal car into a camper.
Quote from XCNuse :
and it can't be into a robot or anything

There's nothing else I want a car to turn into. Maybe a dinosaur.
i'd want it to turn into a fighter jet of course
#6 - wark
Obviously, I'd want it to move the roof up and down at the touch of a button.

But I always thought it would be cool to be able to bypass your exhaust silencers when cops aren't around/when you just want to make a glorious racket (with a very nice V12 or something). "Press button for stealth mode" kind of thing.

And then of course... the old beater van with bicycle tires that's hiding a dragster engine in the back and drag tires that lower down onto the ground... after the guy next to you has agreed to race for pinks!
#7 - SamH
I'd like it to turn into a drop-dead gorgeous blonde that bonks like a rabbit.

Then at 2am, I'd like it to turn into a pizza.
#8 - wark
Quote from SamH :I'd like it to turn into a drop-dead gorgeous blonde that bonks like a rabbit.

Then at 2am, I'd like it to turn into a pizza.

What happens when you turn it back into a car the next day? bite holes in the tires and jizz in the gas tank?
#9 - SamH
Hmm.. haven't got that far in my master plan, yet!
Quote from wark :and jizz in the gas tank?

youre thinking too far ahead... what about the pizza?
I was gonna suggest a plane, because car > plane > car would be awesome. Or hovercraft. Or speedboat.
Then I thought of the fuel consumption over several thousand miles and now I don't know
into a wc
it could transform into a motorcycle
Yeah I like Taxi, so that would be my suggestion...
a car
like a crappy jeep[just to annoy ginho] to a ferrari enzo
#19 - JJ72
a prison cell
Quote from Shotglass :youre thinking too far ahead... what about the pizza?

Next morning he'd be sitting on a toilet giving birth to a car.
A giant vibrating penis.
Quote from Crommi :Next morning he'd be sitting on a toilet giving birth to a car.

Would be nice for sales, real working car on a 1: xxx scale ! (hope the scale is not to low...:P)
#23 - wark
I wish my Camaro would transform into a giant robot that's also my body guard and I wish it would have a scanner to change in any car I want.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG