The online racing simulator
I would want a car of mine [if i had 1] to turn into a lfs simulator thing or cockpit or what ever so i can play lfs in it :P
I'd want mine to turn into a house, so I could live in my car.
Quote from Rappa Z :I'd want mine to turn into a house, so I could live in my car.

No need to transform lol, buy a Mitsubishi L400 then
#33 - 5haz
Maybe not very exciting, but useful if a car could transform from left hand drive to right hand drive and vice versa?

Might be useful in large lorries, where we get a lot of right hand drive ones from the continent side swiping cars because the cant see them in the mirrors blindspot because theyre sitting on tbe wrong side.

Also production could be simpler, as only one car would have to be manufactured for all countries.
Quote from 5haz :Maybe not very exciting, but useful if a car could transform from left hand drive to right hand drive and vice versa?

Might be useful in large lorries, where we get a lot of right hand drive ones from the continent side swiping cars because the cant see them in the mirrors blindspot because theyre sitting on tbe wrong side.

Also production could be simpler, as only one car would have to be manufactured for all countries.

U mean like this? http://youtube.com/watch?v=NLKExuHlQMQ
Quote from NoYPiDRiFTER :I would want a car of mine [if i had 1] to turn into a lfs simulator thing or cockpit or what ever so i can play lfs in it :P

I vaguely remember on Pimp My Ride once, they put a projector on the front of the car and a PS2 inside, so you could pull up to a wall and it would project the game onto it. The best thing was that you could unlock the steering wheel from the steering rack and use the wheel and pedals in the car to play.
To a woman and a computer. then u have all u need.
i wouldnt mind one that can turn into a helicopter.
quote "But I always thought it would be cool to be able to bypass your exhaust silencers when cops aren't around/when you just want to make a glorious racket (with a very nice V12 or something). "Press button for stealth mode" kind of thing"

If I'm not wrong they're was a '60s-'80s Chevy, Pontiac or General Motors(can't remember) car that could have done that

And about the question, i would like a normal car to transform into a funny car or a GTR car or anything mean and with an attitude
#40 - wark
Quote from BAMBO :If I'm not wrong they're was a '60s-'80s Chevy, Pontiac or General Motors(can't remember) car that could have done that

Yeah, but American cars always sound like shit, so... no point in breaking the law/being a public nuissance.
Quote from wark :Yeah, but American cars always sound like shit, so... no point in breaking the law/being a public nuissance.

For Pete's sake have you ever heard the sound of a V8 that has over 4,5L?!? it's just pure symphony.
Quote from BAMBO :For Pete's sake have you ever heard the sound of a V8 that has over 4,5L?!? it's just pure symphony.

Nope, that would be a Ferrari with a V12 in a tunnel, actually...
Really funny.
Quote from XCNuse :Got a question that i'm putting something together for, but my question is this:

I say shrink in width or shrink in length, but I need some ideas, what do you guys think?

well, I actually think that a button to switch between Powerful fuel hungry mode to calm and economical mode would be nice... at least I think it would make sense...

but since it's body modifications (transformations)
I'd say having a nice coupe which can be turned into a 3 door estate (or a pickup truck) to have some room to move stuff around would be nice
Quote from BAMBO :Really funny.

Ok, you've edited your post, so nobody will get this. But nevertheless, here is an answer to your original post:

Circuit racing has been banned for years in switzerland, but in fact, the laws have changed not too long ago and it's allowed again. Beside that, there are many "touge" races in switzerland (racing up a mountain from point A to B). One of the most famous ones is the "Klausen-Rennen".

Next to that, we are what you could call "close" to countries where there is a lot of circuit racing going on. Germany, France...

And beside all that, what exactly makes you think that you need a racing circuit in front of your house, so you could be able/"allowed" to have an opinion on the sound of an engine (especially since we have about as many sports cars in switzerland as there is sand on the beach)?
It was a joke meant to annoy you not to insult you and I only said it because I didn't liked your reply.
It didn't feel like an insult to me, no worries.
#49 - wark
Quote from BAMBO :For Pete's sake have you ever heard the sound of a V8 that has over 4,5L?!? it's just pure symphony.

Capacity shouldn't matter...

Besides, any 4500cc v8 is going to sound better than an American 4500cc v8.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG