The online racing simulator
Digital Speedo
(158 posts, started )
what stupid club!!! i don't see this topic before, thank's for this info nesrulz .

In my next release of LFSRelax, i plain to record player to view if players of this club use it . . I plain to block digital speedo and force pitspotting to say : "hack is bad! you're not a pure driver, bouuuuhhhhhh!!!!"

Why don't you put it in your release too Gru ? Look at http thread module in LFSLapper , maybe you can use it :ices_rofl.

Gai-Luron
Ok.... Wow! You guys don't appreciate. He took the time to make it and you guys come and flame him for "unrealism" By the way, Sure its a hack but it don't change the performance of the car. Only changes the display of the speed. And, Most new cars [Mostly hondas] have digital Speedometers and some even have digital RPM meters. So before you flame about "unrealism" look at the Honda Civic Si. No one appreciates the time put into to make this program and its a nice program although I won't use it as its a big distraction. I will use it for car testing purposes though. Thats for this program, gru.

-Kenny

EDIT: I would love to see you guys flaming him do better and make a "realistic" program.
Quote from noypidrifter :ok.... Wow! You Guys Don't Appreciate. He Took The Time To Make It And You Guys Come And Flame Him For "unrealism" By The Way, Sure Its A Hack But It Don't Change The Performance Of The Car. Only Changes The Display Of The Speed. And, Most New Cars [mostly Hondas] Have Digital Speedometers And Some Even Have Digital Rpm Meters. So Before You Flame About "unrealism" Look At The Honda Civic Si. No One Appreciates The Time Put Into To Make This Program And Its A Nice Program Although I Won't Use It As Its A Big Distraction. I Will Use It For Car Testing Purposes Though. Thats For This Program, Gru.

-kenny

Edit: I Would Love To See You Guys Flaming Him Do Better And Make A "realistic" Program.

+1
thanks for thinking with me pare! :P
Quote from LFSn00b :Sorry but the devs made it realistic by putting analog gauges instead of digital and youre going to make LFS unreal by adding a digital speedo for evey car? doesnt sound right imo

WTF? Jesus... how is unrealistic to have a digital speedo? I use analog cause it looks cooler, but why would you care if someone uses digital? You can probably install it in your real car for 20 bucks, so wtf?
Quote from Boris Lozac :WTF? Jesus... how is unrealistic to have a digital speedo? I use analog cause it looks cooler, but why would you care if someone uses digital? You can probably install it in your real car for 20 bucks, so wtf?

We have the same thoughts right now. I am thinking about these other childish guys, and I wonder why they care what other people use. I can see if it was crack or something, but some people need help to see speeds especially in pitlane. I think its just most people have no life so they care about other people's.
#32 - gru
can we just end this OT please?
i asked moderators for permission, They accepted this program

since this is unofficial addon, its up to end user if he wants to use it or not

Quote from Gai-Luron :...i plain to record player to view if players of this club use it...
Why don't you put it in your release too Gru?

make love, not war
Quote from gru :...
make love, not war ..

Don't worry, it's a joke. I haven't time to spent for this !

Gai-Luron
#34 - adin
it is a really helpful program, dzieki gru
Quote from mikey_G :person-who-doesnt-know-what-he's-talking-about / dumbass

you should see a therapist.
#36 - Mc21
InSim : first byte in packet does not match size

I get spammed with that.
#37 - gru
with patch Y?
i vote for comeback digital speedo in every car in LFS
#39 - Mc21
#40 - gru
Quote from Mc21 :Y22

weird
are U using any other insim programs?

if not, can U try one? want to check if its DS problem, or Your LFS installation
Great addon, thanks gru.
Quote from LiveForBoobs :you should see a therapist.

WHy should I see a therapist while you're the one who is claiming that this software, which is approved by the mods, is a hack?
Maybe YOU should find some mental help as you keep preferring to make a fool of yourself
Quote from mikey_G :WHy should I see a therapist while you're the one who is claiming that this software, which is approved by the mods, is a hack?
Maybe YOU should find some mental help as you keep preferring to make a fool of yourself

Heps mikey_G :twirl:, LFSRelax have also a digital speedo

Gai-Luron
I know, and I believe digital speedo's are legal because lfs outputs the data itself anyway, but that muppet apparently thinks it's illegal....
Thank you! Work perfect on vista!
#46 - aoun
Quote from NoYPiDRiFTER :Ok.... Wow! You guys don't appreciate. He took the time to make it and you guys come and flame him for "unrealism" By the way, Sure its a hack but it don't change the performance of the car. Only changes the display of the speed. And, Most new cars [Mostly hondas] have digital Speedometers and some even have digital RPM meters. So before you flame about "unrealism" look at the Honda Civic Si. No one appreciates the time put into to make this program and its a nice program although I won't use it as its a big distraction. I will use it for car testing purposes though. Thats for this program, gru.

-Kenny

EDIT: I would love to see you guys flaming him do better and make a "realistic" program.

+1

I have no intrest in the addon what so ever, im not a fan of digital speedo's and im really happy with the analogue speedo's, but still.. He has taken time to make something ALOT of people would like. Realistic or not. What about the Lapper programs? Bloom addon? Messenger? etc, they are x2 more unrealistic than this!

All you ungreatful people on this forum need to learn abit more about life and respect.

Have a problem with this addon? I think you need to think again, its you with the problem. (You = anyone having a go at this addon).
THX for this addon !

Small problem:

Im playing LFS in Window-Mode and i've set Digital Speedo to automatically start LFS when starting Digital Speedo.
The problem now is, that the LFS Window doesnt open maximized, but only normal window, so i have to maximize the windows myself. Could you add an option for that?
Quote from mikey_G :I know, and I believe digital speedo's are legal because lfs outputs the data itself anyway, but that muppet apparently thinks it's illegal....

Watch out your mouth. Your dialect shouldnt be called english but instead insultish. Mods in this forum tolerate a lot of things, but for some reason that i can't grasp insults appear to be something not worth moderating.
#49 - Jakg
?!

He said muppet - that's not really "harsh" to such a stupid post.
I really do agree with Jakg.

Digital Speedo
(158 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG