The online racing simulator
whats your phantasy when you play the game?
(48 posts, started )
Quote from Paranoid Android :For me it's quite the other way around...When I'm making love to my gf I fantasize I'm playing Lfs...

Hit the apexes right, early throttle on the exit to have more speed on the straight, brake on time so as to not have any "accidents", while managing my tires for them to hold the whole race!

ROFL! Dude, you need to stop playing LFS. If it starts going in front of having sex you should start thinking. Well, not in the way, but if you think of LFS while having sex it's something wrong with you lol.

Quote from xaotik :Precisely the reason chase-cam hasn't been removed.

DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THE CHASE VIEW!
Quote from The Very End :ROFL! Dude, you need to stop playing LFS. If it starts going in front of having sex you should start thinking. Well, not in the way, but if you think of LFS while having sex it's something wrong with you lol.

Hit the apexes right, early throttle on the exit to have more speed on the straight, brake on time so as to not have any "accidents", while managing my tires for them to hold the whole race!

I think you didn't catch the meaning!
Quote from Paranoid Android :

I think you didn't catch the meaning!

Do we talk dirty here lol, if so I got the point lol!
You nasty little ****er, what you do to your girl friend I don't want to know, let your LFS fetish be between you and her
Quote from Paranoid Android :For me it's quite the other way around...When I'm making love to my gf I fantasize I'm playing Lfs...

Hey dude, I hope your mate does not use the handbrake very often
Quote from NitroNitrous :Hey dude, I hope your mate does not use the handbrake very often

:ices_rofl
I do really hope it's not what I belive you meant.
I don't actually need to imagine I am doing anything else other than playing a computer game that I really enjoy.
I once texted a radio station about you have to be careful driving a stick while naked.. It got featured.

I dunno, this thread made me remember it

4 stroke engine anyone?
tbh i do better times when i'm not focused at the racing on my screen. it's usual for me to completely distract myself of what's happenning and start thinking on something else for like 3 or 4 minutes (my school grades, or something unusual that happened to me,...), and surprisingly i make almost perfect laps when on it. then i "wake up" a notice "hey i got another pb "
I usually imagine that I'm a racing driver who is chasing the pole position.

...Oh wait what?

lerts.
Doing pretty much the same stuff as Scatter, trying to visualise the possible overtaking scenario and observe my competitor's driving lines. If I'm in good lead or dead last, I just usually zone out.
#37 - th84
I just try not to drop my cigarette. Maybe thats why Im so slow.
Quote from th84 :I just try not to drop my cigarette. Maybe thats why Im so slow.

Exactly why I drink coffee when driving. Have to finish races fast as possible so it won't get cold or so I can run to the bathroom.
Quote from lerts :yep whats the point of winning a race with another guys online, i gain nothing so i tend to lose but with some imagination i can make it more fun and worth winning

This. Is. Bizarre.

Anyway, my fantasy is being Lewis Hamilton. Damn him.
Quote from creativesurgeon :This. Is. Bizarre.

Anyway, my fantasy is being Lewis Hamilton. Damn him.

thats the same here... wonder if thats why im good
when i think im kimi ... i alwas seem to jus want to go into the back of poeples whos cars i want to take out.... even if it is the first time that the person has had a good race and in a point scoring position.... dont now why that is ?
Quote from rhys_02 :i alwas seem to jus want to go into the back of poeples whos cars i want to take out

Just in case:

^ When you see this: stop.
lerts = AtomAnt?
Quote from lerts :i often think im a spermatozoid racing for fecundation

That's not a fantasy. Each and every one of us started out that way.
Quote :this makes me win instinticvly

Sometimes I think it was the only race I ever won...
In before the lock!
I only race an concentrate and think about hoiw to pas the guuy infront of me when he comes closer every lap
My "Phantasy"?

Seeing Gold

whats your phantasy when you play the game?
(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG