The online racing simulator
Le Mans 2008 *** SPOILERS ***
(222 posts, started )
he got really lucky there.
they are making progress, only 2:44 down now
2:20

Way way too much still. Needs some kind of unexpected action for the Audi #2...
It's going to be close, but surely the Audi have enough in the tank...though it's going to be a squeky bum time at in the garage.
2:02

fingers crossed
Quote from JJ72 :2:02

fingers crossed

Liar! 1:59 Won't catch the Audi IMO.
omg, rain

slicks....that would throw it away
OMG, they kept Minassian on slicks!
Tough decision
Looking at the video feed I'd say it was definately intermediate overall -> slicks + torque + wet + corners = very very slow...

But Peugeot had to make a gamble, and I've got my fingers crossed it pays off...

Just in - Minassian went across a chicane (backwards), and now they're changing the tyres... It didn't pay off!
Quote from tristancliffe :Looking at the video feed I'd say it was definately intermediate overall -> slicks + torque + wet + corners = very very slow...

But Peugeot had to make a gamble, and I've got my fingers crossed it pays off...

Just in - Minassian went across a chicane (backwards), and now they're changing the tyres... It didn't pay off!

Only (somewhat) logically explanation is that Pugeot put "all their eggs in one basket" hoping it would dry out? :dunno:
The Pugeot is catching up, but I don't think he'll be making up 2 1/2 minutes.
Did they change tyres after his little spin? He doesn't seem to have lost enough time to have had an extra stop, so I'm guessing he didn't?
No he didn't, but hell now he's going 8 sec faster a lap.
#166 - Kaw
Tom Kristensen ze legendz!!!

I like the fact that fuel economy (hopefully) beats speed. Impressive job by Audi. Minissian has been close to Epic fail a few times now. Maybe it will come?
yup maybe german efficiency will win again.

which sucks
#168 - Kaw
Quote from JJ72 :yup maybe german efficiency will win again.

which sucks

Depends on the eyes who see

I personally like the fact that they do.
Pug is (trying) to push, but... couldn't stop in time for first chicane - lost time again :/
what on earth are they thicking, are the pug trying to find an excuse to ram the audi by fitting the totally wrong tires? @@
what happened to pug ? damn speedtv managed to show repeats "right" in time
anyone roughly update me? just woke up. 2mins left to race.... audi in lead... what happened to pugs? all went out?
Audi :trophy:
so that's it, a bit of an anticlimax
lol woke up like 20 mins before finish, Audi FTW!

Le Mans 2008 *** SPOILERS ***
(222 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG