The online racing simulator
Typing is messing me up!
(51 posts, started )
Typing is messing me up!
Right Im doing my English Essay But Something is annoying me a lot I Cant get out Of the Hang of Putting Captial Letters Everywhere, Its the Way iv been Typing For About 5 Years And Im Getting Really Stuck Now

Iv done 4 Pages Of Writing And I Have to keep going back And Editing it

I NEED HELP!
Why Did You Start Typing Like This, Anyway?
Silly habit..
Yeah, it's useless to use the shift button at the beginning of each word It would surely annoy me.
sTART wORRYING wHEN yOU tYPE lIKE tHIS!!!

(Either that or just prise off your 'shift' key )
-
(Jordan2007) DELETED by Jordan2007
Lol

Just Really Annoying Though..

Just Unusual Cause i Cant do anything To Stop Doing this

Even if i hold Down Shift I Wont Remember Any Capital Letters >.<
Rip out the shift keys of your keyboard?
Or just try harder.
Engage brain.

Perhaps get one of those non-qwerty keyboards, so that you have to think a bit more.
Or just put the caps lock on,cause if youll press shift it will only make a small letter,but about rest of the word

<?php 
strtolower
();
?>

Well you could just write everything with no capitals and then go back and change the appropriate letters to capitals, but then you're bound to leave lots out.

You're best bet is to just force yourself to get out of the bad habit and use the capitals when you should. Watch when you type, and slap/hit yourself everytime you do it. Even better, get someone else to slap/hit you.

Do you do this even when you write with pen and paper? If not, get off the computer and write it up properly.
If your using Microsoft Word, ive got a helpful bit of information

Highlight your text.

Menu's: Format > Change Case > Sentence case.

Hope it helps!
Ash
Shouldn't this thread be titled "I Am Messing Typing Up!"?
Use that brain of yours.
Tought at a very eairly age.
Capital letters are used at the start of a sentance not during.

This is working
not
This Isnt Working

Get my drift?
Why the hell do you do that anyway? Words aren't meant to be like that in a sentence. Its your own silly habbit, so you'll just need to work out of doing it. Pop your shift keys off and just use caps lock for the start of sentences.

Its not something we can just say to make you stop doing it; there's no magic work. You just have to do it yourself.
People Who Type Like This On Forums Should Be Banned From Forums For Lack Of Abilty To Communicate Properly With The World.

Damn that took long enough to type.
stop typing start writing!
G!NhO, will you stop posting useless posts?
Quote from shaun463 :G!NhO, will you stop posting useless posts?

Shaun, will you stop acting like your my dad?
Quote from G!NhO :i really don't know what kind of worthless question that is

Translate it to Dutch and you nearly have the: de pot verwijt de ketel dat 'ie zwart ziet.
Which is a 1 on 1 translation of the normal thing.

@ OP:

If you were German I would've understand, but how the hell did it turn into habit of Writing Like This?
Quote from G!NhO :i really don't know what kind of worthless question that is

You're worse than I am.

On topic : i find that sometimes that i automatically do something strange when typing. I once had to do my homework again because every sentence started with a t
Quote from morpha :

<?php 
strtolower
();
?>

Knowing my php, there is problably the following functions that will do the same:
stringToLower ()
string_to_lower ()
str_to_lcase ()
strToLowerCase ()
lowerCaseString()

And the other 329846948765234 variations...

Typing is messing me up!
(51 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG