The online racing simulator
Typing is messing me up!
(51 posts, started )
Mods, PLEASE lock this thread!
Nobody smart enough to look at his older posts and notice that he never did it before?
Quote from sgt.flippy :Nobody smart enough to look at his older posts and notice that he never did it before?

Well, JamesF1 is the only smart person in this thread. Read his post, he noticed an inconsistency with the title of this thread!
#30 - wark
This has to be a joke... classic.
Quote from wheel4hummer :Well, JamesF1 is the only smart person in this thread. Read his post, he noticed an inconsistency with the title of this thread!

No, I think he meant the OP is messing typing up... I can't explain it, but I understood that post different than you I guess
He does do it, its just not as numerous as in this thread...maybe to emphasize his point to make it easier to understand...I dont know.

My suggestion is to read some books to give you a mindset not to randomly place capital letters, and get it into your head that it is wrong to do so.
Quote from Luke.S :Your worse than me.

Since we're being grammar nazi's here, that phrase should read as:
"You're worse than me."

Also, I used to type "Like This For Every Word In A Sentence", but it wasn't hard to get out of that habit. It was mostly a fact of breaking my hand, learning how to type with only 1 hand, and then I've never done it since then.

My suggestion: Go smack your head or hand with a sledgehammer, and try again.

@Stigpt: PHP is like that isn't it. A real one that strikes me is that logically you'd think "explode" would take an array and present a string, however it does the opposite. It takes a string as input and returns an array. It's bloody madness!

explode("$head", "$me");
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Since we're being grammar nazi's here, that phrase should read as

You didn't capitalize the word "Nazis!" And you put an apostrophe and then an "s" afterwards! Who's a grammar Nazi now?

Quote from dawesdust_12 :A real one that strikes me is that logically you'd think "explode" would take an array and present a string

Are you sure about that? It would seem logical for "explode" to split something large into smaller pieces. That's what an explosion is, isn't it? When something goes into a bunch of tiny pieces...
#35 - wark
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Since we're being grammar nazi's here, that phrase should read as:
"You're worse than me."

omg. troll?

"You're worse than I"

You are worse than I (am)... not "you are worse than me is/am/are"

and sometime's apostrophe's are fun
**** off.

Quote from wark :and sometime's apostrophe's are fun

I didn't know "sometime" owned the apostrophe.
This group and I should redirect our attention to the rest of the forum, and let the moderator work this thread out.

Grammar is fun.
#40 - wark
Quote from blackbird04217 :I didn't know "sometime" owned the apostrophe.

Quote from morpha ::doh:
sometimes apostrophes
Plural | Genitive - learn your language

WOOSH! right over your heads.

If you had an ounce of wit you might carefully observe the emphasis placed upon his extraneous and erroneous apostrophe in a PAINFULLY OBVIOUS style.
Quote from wheel4hummer :That's what an explosion is, isn't it? When something goes into a bunch of tiny pieces...

Well, no, technically an explosion is a rapid increase in volume, paired with a rapid release of energy.
Quote from wark :WOOSH! right over your heads.

If you had an ounce of wit you might carefully observe the emphasis placed upon his extraneous and erroneous apostrophe in a PAINFULLY OBVIOUS style.

"His"? wheel4hummer's post is fine, so is blackbird's (seems he missed the second PAINFULLY OBVIOUS extraneous and errorneous apostrophe though) and imthebestracerthereis's post doesn't even contain a single apostrophe. The only one containing PAINFULLY OBVIOUS extraneous and errorneous apostrophes is wark's (read: your) post. Neither contain any emphasised apostrophes
Quote from morpha :The only one containing PAINFULLY OBVIOUS extraneous and errorneous apostrophes is wark's (read: your) post.]

WOW!

An American uses PAINFULLY OBVIOUS sarcasm and an european doesn't get it.

Quote from wark :WOOSH! right over your heads.

Nope not over my head, you was correcting someone else and I was just having fun and corrected you!

Quote from morpha :"His"? wheel4hummer's post is fine, so is blackbird's (seems he missed the second PAINFULLY OBVIOUS extraneous and errorneous apostrophe though)

I didn't miss it, I just couldn't do another funny post about it so I left it alone. :P
Well, per'sonally I cant s'ee the problem's that you're getting your knicker's in a twi'st over...it's obviou's that there's 'some people's that cant be bovvered to u'se apo'sthophe's in the right place's.
Ju'st worry about what you a're doing, and leave the other's to their own device's.

Quote from zeugnimod :WOW!

An American uses PAINFULLY OBVIOUS sarcasm and an european doesn't get it.

I got wark's sarcasm, wark just didn't get that my post was not in reply to his post but to blackbird's. My second post was meant to clarify the confusion caused by wark using the third person ("his").
Still looking for the emphasis though

€: Btw I don't really care about my English, I just think that native English speakers should.
#47 - wark
Just to clarify:

My post was directed at dawesdust_12 (quoted)

blackbird's post was directed at me (quoted)

morpha's post was misdirected (blackbird's wording & punctuation was immaculate; mine intentional)

A simple case of troll's trolling troll's.
Yea that was kinda fun. But as off topic as that was, how can the original poster type like that? I would be so annoyed I'd have given up.
Beer anyone?
Quote from wheel4hummer :Why Did You Start Typing Like This, Anyway?

because he is soooo e-c00l.... like 1337 kinda cool or " a niko fan-boy " as its common known.

Typing is messing me up!
(51 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG