The online racing simulator
Le Mans 2008 *** SPOILERS ***
(222 posts, started )
Wow very fast times :o

Hoping that the Lola/Aston has a clean race, hopefully finishing in the top5
Awww That must have hurt. Gene is a great driver though, that might have been a mechanical problem...
watching it now, there was a delay but i didnt see what happened.. anyone know?
F430 crashed, backed into a wall. Not sure if that's the cause of delay of which you speak.
One of the Oreras crashed in the early minutes, took lots of time to get it on the truck.
Audi gets an awful lot of TV time this year, if only for their R8 safety car...
Ricardo Zonta's Pug (number 2 in the standings) has backed into a wall. Apparently a bit of work to fix for Saturday.

Session stopped. (for an Aston?)
Quote from srdsprinter :Ricardo Zonta's Pug (number 2 in the standings) has backed into a wall. Apparently a bit of work to fix for Saturday.

Session stopped. (for an Aston?)

Nope, Hall stuffed his Creation into the barriers at one of the Mulsanne chicanes...

Last minutes of the first session are cancelled, 2 hours break and then the night session...
Quote from deggis :1 hour break

Right, damn british commentators and their saying the time...
so whats their forum that they keep on talking about? (Eurosport english)

edit- dw found it
i have a feeling the audis were on race setup. Or at least sand baging. The pescis wont be able to keep up, the only petrol car with the pace to beat the diesels at all is the lola aston martin.
Quote from BenjiMC :i have a feeling the audis were on race setup. Or at least sand baging. The pescis wont be able to keep up, the only petrol car with the pace to beat the diesels at all is the lola aston martin.

Ditto. I believe their Q-times will emulate their race times a lot closer than the Pug.

Could be a great fight in the works!
Gap will be much closer obviously when Peugeot was on "lets make some nice headlines" mode but it's still simply faster, like it was in Sebring and like it was in every three 1000km Le Mans Series races this year...
Quote from srdsprinter :Ditto. I believe their Q-times will emulate their race times a lot closer than the Pug.

Could be a great fight in the works!

They churned out constant 3:25s during the night session yesterday, that shows that the Peugeots are also very fast in race trim...

I think Wurz will be the night driver in the #8, he made long stints in both night sessions...
Dont get me wrong, i believe a pug will win, i just dont think its as obvious as it seems atm. i reckon the number 2 audi will have something to say.
the streams dont work anymore!!! Help, HElp!
where can we watch te race? Stream links please....

Le Mans 2008 *** SPOILERS ***
(222 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG