The online racing simulator
G25 + pc + various racing titles
Okay... ive had my new pc for like a few months now...
1.) Windows vista SP1 up to date....
2.) G25 all drivers up to date 5.02.116 wingman

The problem is.. That in few games, i cannot get force feedback for my wheel. Example one is RBR ... In controllers option i push test force feedback and when the wheel should be turning, no reaction.. And when i try to play, the wheel feels like a flat tyre, and its just undrivable.. the whole thing... 2.) Race Driver: Grid ... Just no force feedback...

Now... Ive tried the codemasters fix for things.. Followed the manual and used regedit to delete the g25 entries (btw g25 had shown up as dfp once... ) Reinstalled wheel from scratch ... Still no change.. except... I cant get nice feel in lfs anymore.. :/
To sum it up.. the feeling/experience is totally a mess .. I mean i just want to enjoy playing with good feel and nice fps... I couldnt do it on my old pc .. Cauz with g25 rbr stuttered alot, very often, so it became unenjoyable... same with lfs.. good feel, but fps hits.

I just dont know where to look... or what to do.. what could be causing this ? What should i try..
What should i check...? and so on..
In RBR i cant get FF either...
Do you guys have RBR v1.02 patch?
Yes ive played rbr ALOT on my old pc.. I dont think ive forgotten how to install it... I havent tried MANY racing games yet.. .But in 2games already no ff..
well, RBR v1.02 + G25 (5.02) works just fine for me, probably Vista's fault then
Well i want to blame vista too... But others can play fine with vista + rbr + g25 + whatever...
Quote from evilgenius :Well i want to blame vista too... But others can play fine with vista + rbr + g25 + whatever...

Right click, run as administrator.
Try this, it helps with FF in rFactor should help in RBR too.
Ive tried it ... doesnt seem to affect at all
bump. seriously no one ?
-
(Nadeo4441) DELETED by Nadeo4441

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG