The online racing simulator
Do you possess a drivers license?
(79 posts, started )

Poll : DO you have a drivers license?

Yes.
No.
Learners permit.
i?ve got car and motorbike licence...
I got car licence in 2000 when i was 18 and yhe motorbike licence (no restriction) in 2004
That NZ license system sounds more like LTC's license system

Here it's very simple. You do a theory test, which is just questions about road signs and stuff. Then you can go into the licensing centre, and get a provisional (called learners permit from this month on, actually). You have to have someone with a full license with you at all times if you're on a provisional car license. You can apply for a test as soon as you like. But there's a waiting list of about 6 months. Once you take the test, which is just a drive around town, if you pass, you're fully licensed.

However, the law is changing this month, and you now have a "restricted" license for your first year, regardless of provisional/full license. It basically mean that for your first year, you have to have someone over 21 who has a full license with you at all times, for a car license only. It's also planned to bring in the full NI restricted license system, which sucks the fun out of driving altogether
#78 - aoun
Quote from dougie-lampkin :That NZ license system sounds more like LTC's license system

Here it's very simple. You do a theory test, which is just questions about road signs and stuff. Then you can go into the licensing centre, and get a provisional (called learners permit from this month on, actually). You have to have someone with a full license with you at all times if you're on a provisional car license. You can apply for a test as soon as you like. But there's a waiting list of about 6 months. Once you take the test, which is just a drive around town, if you pass, you're fully licensed.

However, the law is changing this month, and you now have a "restricted" license for your first year, regardless of provisional/full license. It basically mean that for your first year, you have to have someone over 21 who has a full license with you at all times, for a car license only. It's also planned to bring in the full NI restricted license system, which sucks the fun out of driving altogether

If you were talking about my post with the licence system, its Australian, not New Zealand. If not, stupiod me!
Shows why I'm not taking Leaving Cert geography Flags are fairly similar though

Do you possess a drivers license?
(79 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG