The online racing simulator
Do you possess a drivers license?
(79 posts, started )

Poll : DO you have a drivers license?

Yes.
No.
Learners permit.
Yes or no, simple as that. This poll is not public.
Nope.
Even if I am 20 I still haven't take the test yet. What stops me is the price for it, atm it's aprox 20 000 NOK for the lisence and all the tests.
Nope, too young. I'm only 15 But getting my learners permit next year and possibly full drivers license the same year near the end of it if I take my driving courses (Makes it a 8 months of experience needed instead of 12 )
Had Provision Licence since I was 18, it's now 2 years out of date and I'm too lazy to get it replaced with a new one. I should get it sorted out and get on the road, taking a bus to get to work aint nice, I always end up with a Granny next to me.
Yes, for five years. Although I've only had a car for seven days.
Nope, only learners permit. I'm in my 30's by the way
I have, for about 2 years
yes, nearly 2 year
um 23 years an counting
Have had about the same number of cars too
#10 - th84
Ive had mine for almost 16 yrs. Damn, Im getting old.
Don't have one yet, never needed one.

I'm 19 years old and plan on getting a license soon because I hear next year, they are going to double the minimum-lessons requirement, the price will be insane. I hope to start learning next week.
Got it when I was 18.
*BECE**
Means I'm qualified to drive a semi.:eclipseeh
Car license (16 years) + Full bike (unrestricted) license (2 years)
Yes.
Currently on a provisional until i can legally drive (9 months time)
I have one too. It'll be 6 years soon.
I have a question, if you don't mind: Is it possible to obtain a driver's license in a foreign country (where it is cheaper) and use it in my home country? I'm not talking about specific countries, just looking for a combo.
I've had a B-licence for 2 years, but haven't driven since the test
Quote from breadfan :I have one too. It'll be 6 years soon.
I have a question, if you don't mind: Is it possible to obtain a driver's license in a foreign country (where it is cheaper) and use it in my home country? I'm not talking about specific countries, just looking for a combo.

I think you can drive on a "foreign" licence for a certain amount of time (well UK you can anyway) but after that time you have to get a full licence in the country you are living in.
Nope - not yet.

Just 11 months and 3 days to go
Quote from evilpimp :Nope, too young. I'm only 15 But getting my learners permit next year and possibly full drivers license the same year near the end of it if I take my driving courses (Makes it a 8 months of experience needed instead of 12 )

go to alberta becuase you can start doing the test and get a learners permit at 14 and have the ful licence by 16!
In Montana you can (IIRC) get a license at 14.

It's insane!
I have a full tractor license, provisional car, full <125cc bike, and provisional >125cc bike. Might as well be prepared! Can't get the truck/bus licenses until I get my full car license though. Which sucks. (There's lorries where I work)

I don't actually have insurance on any road-legal vehicle at home though, so I suppose it's sorta pointless...Although I am insured at work
Quote from breadfan :Is it possible to obtain a driver's license in a foreign country (where it is cheaper) and use it in my home country? I'm not talking about specific countries, just looking for a combo.

a eu licence should be accepted just about everywhere... although i think slovak should be one of the cheaper/est countries in the eu
Quote from Shotglass :a eu licence should be accepted just about everywhere... although i think slovak should be one of the cheaper/est countries in the eu

In the EU, yes, but outside the EU its different.
I got my licence about a year and a month now. Time flies! I'm driving 1 year and 4 months now.

(79 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG