The online racing simulator
ok iam not kidding DEVELOPERS READ
(14 posts, closed, started )
ok ok i know this type of thread has been open but iam so mad! the barriers bounce you all over the map. dont flame this or me but iam a cop on tc servers and if iam in a chase i hit a barrier i go flying. devs please fix this in the next patch... please comment.
Quote from krugmander :iam a cop on tc servers and if iam in a chase i hit a barrier i go flying.

Now that's where you go wrong. When you're chasing, you should be actually chasing the bad guy and not be hitting the walls. Even if the walls wouldn't rocket your car into space, hitting a wall would slow you down. You don't want that when you're in a chase!
Been suggested in approx. 60% of physics-related improvement suggestion threads. Use Search
I think that it may improve your driving skills if you don't "rush" into them.
When I chase I almost never run into barriers. May I recomend our cop training program?
Quote from krugmander :dont flame this or me but iam a cop on tc servers

I think everybody lost any sympathy they had for you right about there. Best not to mention that sort of thing in public - it's like saying you play D&D.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I think everybody lost any sympathy they had for you right about there. Best not to mention that sort of thing in public - it's like saying you play D&D.

D&D is a good game though =[

Anywho, @ OP - :bananadea :bananadea :bananadea

Learn how to use capitilization, punctuation. Better yet, take an English class. You are American >_<
What makes you so important that when you ask something the devs have to read it personally and have to fix it right now because you're a little mad..
Now there's a definition for a big baby.
1. We have 67635649 topics with the same content, so this thread is useless.
2. Don't hit the barriers, use brake.
3. Wait till this problem will be solved.
4. Bye!
ok iam not kidding YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO CAPITALISE PROPERLY

And, for that matter, also to use the search function. Don't cruise and don't use kicker barriers, simple as that.
its been suggested many times before and im sure it will be done. Scawen already has this on his list so when its done, its done.

Closing this thread as there are already topics regarding this.... topic in this section and this one is not really going anywhere productive.
This thread is closed

(14 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG