The online racing simulator
You mean he politely SHOUTED his demands.

And if you look carefully he sais he's only driven 100 km's.

And the oval. That is hardly an eduacated opinion crazy harry.

Go try some other tracks and cars. Might take your mind of things.

And go and get laid, sounds like you have some frustration issues.
Crazy Harry..what a name!! Seems it fits perfect to you!!...
Quote from Funnybear :And if you look carefully he sais he's only driven 100 km's.

He's from Germany, they use . as the thousand separator and , as decimal separator.
think this thread should be closed.. or shall we let crazy harry take more ???

it will just end up going on and on and on and on and on....

camon people... think its enough, i know everyone has a right to their own opinion but i think everything that has already been said is enough, dont continue this thread so that it will need a moderator to close it!! i am sure once Crazy Harry stops ovaling online and comes back to read his thread he will maybe have a different opinion as to when he wrote that post.... my view anyway...

restrain ur self from wasting more forum space!!!!

any moderators about?

mad
I've been playing an unfinished game for almost 4 years now. Oh no, I'm so sad :'(

AFAIK, no one forced you to buy the game. No one is forcing you to play it, if you don't like it as is, sod off. If you hate it that much, how come you're racing in game as I'm writing this post?
I have a suggestion about these "whaaa whaaa, I want what my mommy paid for me" posts to all you other guys. Just stop and refuse to read or comment in these posts when they pop up. He cried and within 2 hours, there are 29 posts of you guys complaining about him complaining. I know it's hard to do, I clicked on it as well. This thread will escalade to a several page thread, mostly containing those flaming on the original post. It takes up bandwidth and space with all these posts, so, my suggestion is to just ignore them from now on out.

From here on out, I am no longer going to read these crying posts!! (But I'm sure I'll go into relapse and end up reading them again.)
Heh. I bought this game 2 months ago knowing full well this is an alpha. I don't know what these peeps are complaining about. This is the best online racing game I have ever played..and its only an alpha.

Just to add, I started playing LFS after quiting the Star Wars Galaxies MMO and its funny how I left one community with whiners and joined another. I guess its the nature of the beast.
@mrodgers
Unfortunately, ignoring will never work in a forum, so is the only way to prevent drama.
Quote from mrodgers :I have a suggestion about these "whaaa whaaa, I want what my mommy paid for me" posts to all you other guys. Just stop and refuse to read or comment in these posts when they pop up.

But its so much fun
ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzz
Crazy Harry,
Who?
You remember, we ate his dog
Yeah we bloody won that bet didnt we,
No, thats why we had to eat his dog
Damn bees. Get in everywhere. . . .
ive been playing the demo for about 2 months and bought the s2 licence about 3 weeks ago

what a mistake

before i only had 3 cars and 2 tarmac tracks to master, now what chance have i got with loads of cars and so many different tracks ?

everytime i log on i find a server using a DIFFERENT TRACK, how can i possibly be able to compete?

and all the cars , how can i develope setups which suit me for each car at each track, IT'LL TAKE ME MONTHS IF NOT YEARS just to get close!

please please please DONT RELEASE THE FULL VERSION as i'll never master the game *

* the above may have been typed slightly tongue in cheak if not actually sticking out through a ragged hole in the side of my face

:yummy:
:munching_
#40 - axus
Quote from tinvek :ive been playing the demo for about 2 months and bought the s2 licence about 3 weeks ago

what a mistake

before i only had 3 cars and 2 tarmac tracks to master, now what chance have i got with loads of cars and so many different tracks ?

everytime i log on i find a server using a DIFFERENT TRACK, how can i possibly be able to compete?

and all the cars , how can i develope setups which suit me for each car at each track, IT'LL TAKE ME MONTHS IF NOT YEARS just to get close!

please please please DONT RELEASE THE FULL VERSION as i'll never master the game *

* the above may have been typed slightly tongue in cheak if not actually sticking out through a ragged hole in the side of my face

:yummy:

Hehe, I know where you are coming from - took me 2 years which is what makes LFS so unique. Other games you put on your PC and throw away after a month but LFS stays. Piece of advice - it doesn't take that long if you do the training courses (but do them properly) and you can get setups here. Also, it helps to watch some World record replays which you can get from LFS World to try find a good line. And LFS physics and feedback has improved much since I first started driving so it doesn't take that long to get used to... not to mention that I hardly knew anything about driving when I started (aged 14).
Hi Harry, maybe it would be healthy if u take a good look at your avatar, and try to make contact with one of those other bumper-equipped creatures.
They are pretty good at helping u lose some frustration..just dont come complaining when u find out most are quite buggy also :em31:
What I find incredibly funny is that the people over at the rFactor forum start complaining because they get too many patches

Lesson learned: people will always find something to complain about. Always.
I paid for S1 the day it was release.......OMG...have I been playing a buggy beta all this time I cant beleive Ive allowed myself to be duped into have all this fun.......its just so unfair
Quote from axus :Hehe, I know where you are coming from - took me 2 years which is what makes LFS so unique. Other games you put on your PC and throw away after a month but LFS stays. Piece of advice - it doesn't take that long if you do the training courses (but do them properly) and you can get setups here. Also, it helps to watch some World record replays which you can get from LFS World to try find a good line. And LFS physics and feedback has improved much since I first started driving so it doesn't take that long to get used to... not to mention that I hardly knew anything about driving when I started (aged 14).

being honest its not a real problem, more a challenge.

best way ive found is to take a car im used too off demo and try new tracks with it untill i get an idea about corners etc, other cars and absalute speed will follow as long as im not dangerous to anyone else im happy being last at moment, if i finsh higher its an achievement and gives me something to aim for.

whats more of a problem is thta usually i play when ive got home off a night shift, to wind down and the tiredness makes a big difference.

also i cant get near pc at weekend cos of lad playing on it
Quote from Combathanger :I paid for S1 the day it was release.......OMG...have I been playing a buggy beta all this time I cant beleive Ive allowed myself to be duped into have all this fun.......its just so unfair

Three years in LFS and this is the thread that finally got you to post!

Nice then we are onto something good Welcome to LFSForums
We might be a mite sarcastic at times but we don't really bite but then how can we its the internet
Goto get that new mouse it keeps double clicking when I click once
I don't really see LFS as unfinished or even in a beta state for that matter. The sim is such an organic piece of software I don't think it will ever really be finished. I hope LFS will continue to evolve to the stage where it just becomes as realistic as virtual racing can possibly get, at which point the only room for improvement will be with new track and car content.

I'm new to the LFS scene so I guess it's still easy for me to get excited about the sim. I just hope it continues to improve at any rate.
Quote from axus :...blablabla... My conclusion is that you really really need to get a life, go out, find a friend etc. Oh yeah, and grow up too... but with no social interaction I can see why you are immature. Oh yeah, and you might want to experience the less buggy part of LFS that has been around for years - road cars and cars without downforce in general...blablabla...

can´t find words for that s**t

@Richard Torp: Maybe you don´t know who Crazy Harry is.
Quote from Crazy Harry :

@Richard Torp: Maybe you don´t know who Crazy Harry is.

No... Are you hiding something?
www.google.com

Search for "the lovely assistant of the ugly disgusting one who catches cannonballs"
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG