The online racing simulator
Best free full game?
(129 posts, started )
Quote from JJ72 :anyone know about a free racing sim called driving speed 2? I haven't try it but judging by the clips on youtube it's pretty decent for a free game.

try here, usally works for me
I'm sure there's a conversation about Driving Speed 2 somewhere in the Off Topic section already. I'm pretty sure it's based on an ISI build, so it probably got slated
i have driving speed 2, its pretty good but not the best
Oh, I can recommend a couple of Flash games if you want to mess with your head.
Shift and Shift 2 are both clever as hell. Not really all that difficult once you get your head into it, but amazingly well designed.
Nooo, not shift again...
I always feel a headache coming up when I see that game, took quite some time for me to finish all the stages :P
ok i play a Good free FPS called Wolfenstein Enemy Territory and it has a lot of mods so there's always something to do.
Quote from swisscosmo :ok i play a Good free FPS called Wolfenstein Enemy Territory and it has a lot of mods so there's always something to do.

lol i played that a year ago, i always was trickjumping it was quite fun
Quote from G!NhO :lol i played that a year ago, i always was trickjumping it was quite fun

ya and since its multiplayer and so many mods you never can get bored!
Quote from G!NhO :lol i played that a year ago, i always was trickjumping it was quite fun

try my tj maps
I would say LFS (S2) is about as close to a free game as it gets. Sure theres a little bit of money upfront, but the enjoyment you get from it makes that amount of money so so close to the limit of free that its the closest thing to a full-free game. (And its by far the best :P)
Quote from blackbird04217 :I would say LFS (S2) is about as close to a free game as it gets. Sure theres a little bit of money upfront, but the enjoyment you get from it makes that amount of money so so close to the limit of free that its the closest thing to a full-free game. (And its by far the best :P)

Too bad the OP already has LFS
I had already noticed that, but still wanted to make my remark
Quote from Dajmin :I'm sure there's a conversation about Driving Speed 2 somewhere in the Off Topic section already. I'm pretty sure it's based on an ISI build, so it probably got slated

Driving Speed 2 isn't built on the ISI engine. It's currently very basic and rather arcadey.
Quote from G!NhO :which maps are they?

weejumps was my first, and my current wip (although i havent worked on it lately) is brokendreams_b1.
first is gamma, funjumps and some random stuff mixed together, second has jumps from original maps (like oasis and such) and again gammas.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :weejumps was my first, and my current wip (although i havent worked on it lately) is brokendreams_b1.
first is gamma, funjumps and some random stuff mixed together, second has jumps from original maps (like oasis and such) and again gammas.

cool i think i know weejumps
is there any good free racing games?
a link would be nice please
Quote from Christopher Raemisch :http://www.iracing.com/

Give these guys a couple years

lol!

I know it is already been talked about but that BF Heroes looks so much fun ! made me giggle watching the video. I hope people from LFS will play this, would be fun to play against people on BF Heroes that I race against in LFS
Quote from Gills4life :lol!

I know it is already been talked about but that BF Heroes looks so much fun ! made me giggle watching the video. I hope people from LFS will play this, would be fun to play against people on BF Heroes that I race against in LFS

i will play BF heroes
Quote from G!NhO :i will play BF heroes

cya on there some time then i got you on my ps3 friends btw .. i'm Camtoo

Best free full game?
(129 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG