Subaru Impreza WRC2008
(48 posts, started )
Quote from jayhawk :
I myself have a 2007 WRX...

Do you have a pic of it? Damn you're lucky to own one

EDIT: This concept looks pretty good.
#29 - aoun
This new Subaru stays better on the old paint, like the concept.

i dont know how is this design shit.. but every new car is becoming hatchback, the STI, Mazda3, what else....
Quote from chanoman315 :i dont know how is this design shit.. but every new car is becoming hatchback, the STI, Mazda3, what else....

Dodge switched from the Neon to the Caliber...
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Beautiful! Is it stock, or have you modified something on it?

Nothing as of yet. When I get the time (and money!) I will probably crank it up 50HP or so. Just enough so it is not unbearable for daily driving,. lower it with Subaru "pink" springs and absorbers, larger front and rear sway bars...

Oh, and gold wheels.
Although I prefer the 2005-2007 body styles, The citroenaburu style doesnt look AS bad in WRC livery as it does in normal stock version.
Quote from Christopher Raemisch :Dodge switched from the Neon to the Caliber...

eewwww... well not eeww... i was having caliber for my 1st car but meh .
Tough i dont like Neon, i dont like the hatchback mode thing.

Anyways i want a subaru
they should have used the sedan bodytype for the STi.
even though i think the car is ugly, i think the lexus rear lights dont do it justice
Quote from aoun :IMO, the road version looks crap, but that WRC version looks awesome!

agree.
a bit yellow would make it looks even better
the new wrx is just fugly.... wrc cars are always kinda hot.. so is this new sti wrc.. but idk... i have yet to see the new subaru sti look good on road.. I do like all the previous ones in some way
#42 - wien
Oooh. Can't wait to see all the new and inventive ways this will blow up in the hands of Petter Solberg. It's gonna be great I tell you.
Here are
Impreza WRC2008 to launch in Greece

can someone make that skin?!

I've seen uglier cars, but I much prefer the older body styles
I have 2 underneath my office ( we sell Scoobies ) and although I liked the other model, this is very nice. Sounds even better than the previous versions, more grunt and finer purrr to it in idle.

Taking it out is amazing ride. There is 2 driving modes in the WRX STI models. There is:

1. Plant your foot and the car slowlyish pulls upto to speed, saving fuel econmey and designed for your Sunday driver.

2. Plant your foot and it ripes your hands off the wheel and very quickly plants you in the back seat of your car. Yes revs fly up just as quick as your fuel gauge does down, but OMG what a rush.

IMHO miles better than the old model, and sticking to the road.......They don't call them SubaGlue's for nothing
Quote from Fordman :...don't call them SubaGlue's for nothing

I don't - these days I call them ChavWagons.

Subaru Impreza WRC2008
(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG